The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you find those pictures, bkhill5? Some of those shoes are absurd.

The first pair is from alternativeoutfitters.com and the rest are from ebay. Sadly, these are not exactly rare in the world of vegetarian footwear.

WATERSKI%20BLACK%20FABRIC.jpg

SLINKY%20BLACK%20FABRIC.jpg

BUBBA%20WHITE%20PARIS.jpg

BOBBIE%20WHITE%20LEATHER.jpg

i love steve madden... but these are just hideous.

source: stevemadden.com

the shoes posted above are not my cut of tea but i consider them normal lookin the vegan shoes onthe other hand r 2 die(literally) for
the ones in post 3000 arent that bad just depends on wat u wear them with

"Astronaut-chic platform-wedge Fila sneakers" by Telfar. :rolleyes: Here's the link to Telfar's site: http://www.telfar.net/main.html and after checking out their website, I can't resist posting these clown shoes! Wo!

nymag.com . telfar.net

Last edited by a moderator:
those vegan boot things, some people around england actually wear those monstrosities :o
WTF haha

those vegan boot things, some people around england actually wear those monstrosities :o
WTF haha

:shock:...if i ever meet them I think I will throw up.

:blink::lol:Those shoes are ridiculous, SomethingElse.

Last edited by a moderator:
The shoes posted lately have been especially horrible! :sick: :lol:

vacuumshoes.jpg

homeimprovementblog.net

melissa_jelly_shoe_campana.jpg

mocoloco.com

Oh boy... :blink:

André Perugia, 1950

neocitrus.hautetfort.com

They're weirdly beautiful to me lol...... not. Has to be said, I'd defo get them in a fancy dress party situation.

I love the sort of ugly shoes people post that are genuinely meant to be serious not the ones that are taking the piss anyway.

If it weren't for the black toenails, I rather like the ugly pumps too since they are so incredibly quirky (and they're still ugly). :lol: But those green plastic boat shoes, TheKiwi - wowee uglee! :doh:

i need to raid the mens heels thread an dpost some of them here coz i consider many of them attrocious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->