The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
bkhill5: the thing is, its not just a few people...there are loads and they think they look super hott lol
**shudders**

Those green ones are horrible...uh!:sick:

The André Perugia shoes...hmmm.. I would never wear them. They are interesting though, maybe I would use it as a decoration.

Stella McCartney- the colour, the strange toe etc
01m.jpg

(style)

Topless sandals :lol:
They might match the nubra backless bra well :lol:

Ohh, I've heard of those! Why? I mean, I love flipflops, and really, are two little strings THAT much of a problem?
If that's what happens to shoes and bras, I can just imagine what they'll be doing to underwear next.... *shudder*.

Topless sandals seem rather odd to me - I think I'd prefer having the two straps as opposed to none, because I'd be worried I'd simply walk out of the shoes.

so it's sticky & sticks onto your foot? umm... i think straps would be much more comfortable than strapless slippers.

I can just imagine what they'll be doing to underwear next.... *shudder*.

I've seen those too. For lack of a better way to desribe them, let's just think 'spring loaded' front and back panel with no side straps. Sort of like a clam-shell type of thing.

there aren't such words in english how to describe my attitude to these 2 shoes..... and i just don't understand how everyone is like saying 'they're gorgeous', when they're SO NOT :sick::yuk::yuk::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Sources: msyaming.com and double-olsens.com

are those the runway version? they seem rather "low" to me... well at least i thought they were a bit higher :shy:

EDIT: i am obviously talking about the balenciaga not that wedding cake sort of thing...

Last edited by a moderator:
there aren't such words in english how to describe my attitude to these 2 shoes..... and i just don't understand how everyone is like saying 'they're gorgeous', when they're SO NOT :sick::yuk::yuk::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Sources: msyaming.com and double-olsens.com

Totally agree. :sick:

sorry but i would NEVER wear flip flops on my wedding, thats just insane.
I mean...even on a beach lol

I just found the most incredible site with tons and tons and tons of absolutely amazing shoes. http://www.virtualshoemuseum.com It's completely insane! You have to see it for yourselves! There must be a hundred cutting edge shoe designers referenced, with excellent images of their work and links to their sites! I'm drowning in inspiration! I don't know whether this really qualifies as 'ugly' but it sure is highly unusual... :innocent:

Artus Duplex by René van den Berg.

virtualshoemuseum.com

I know people here in Liverpool who would DIE for those bridal flip flops :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

probably leave the label on them too....

I've seen those too. For lack of a better way to desribe them, let's just think 'spring loaded' front and back panel with no side straps. Sort of like a clam-shell type of thing.
Becuase a "clam-shell" effect is just what I look for when I shop for undergarments!
That sounds extremely unpleasant.............:doh:

SomethingElse...where does the foot go? On top? Inside? :blink: I'm confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerry Galea
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->