The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you like the look of obviously tight heels, try these new Christian Louboutin shoes intended to accomplish that very idea!

christianlouboutincleavdl1.jpg

shoebunny.com

The Japanese government on Friday urged people to be careful while wearing the popular Crocs clogs or imitations on escalators after 40 people were said to have their shoes caught, with one little girl injured. A consumer safety group reported 40 incidents in which people, mostly children, had Crocs stuck on escalators from late August until early this month. One five-year-old girl broke her middle toe and three of her toenails were ripped off after her shoe was stuck on the moving stairs, said the group, the National Institute of Technology and Evaluation. Six other people were mildly injured including children as young as two, it said. The remaining 33 people reported that their shoes were damaged.
fareastgismos.com

Ugly and potentially lethal. What a combination!

Not only are those "toe cleavage" shoes totally ridiculous.
I think they would be a mess to walk in, you toes could fall out.

whats with marc jacobs and shoes lately ?

some of the shoes looked nice on the runway, seen from the front, then you see the detail shot and they look like this:

not to mention this ''grandma stockings'' looking boot, that is plain disgusting:

style.com

tje first two are creative.. more like a piece of art then a shoe imo.

but all are ugly.

and that poor little girl, crocs are dangerous now.

i think i'd see them as a creative form of art if only that type of heel hadnt already been done. since i've already seen something simliar, and thought it was ugly, i see that as ugly aswell

oh my gosh, page 168 is literally painful to look at. Seriously, ouch.

And as for the croc escalator fiasco, my friend did something similar in flip flops and ended up having an entire mall see her *** because she was wearing a miniskirt that day and got stuck in such a position that she couldn't really lean back enough to correct it. Reason #12839217349812734 why plastic shoes should die.

^ thats mean ! lol.
but im sure you mean well :P

and i do the same to my friends with embarrassing moments .. :innocent:

I just found this website virtueshoemuseum.com and they have some rather.....interesting shoes that leave me speechless...I did not know such shoes existed...Here are a few
(warning: not for the faint-hearted)

2000-for-snoecks-1.jpg
wopke_glas.jpg

roswitha-new25.jpg
roswitha-new23.jpg

simone-memel10.jpg
simone-memel5.jpg

rachel-de-kler-2new.jpg
2004-soulmates-1.jpg

2-009-1.jpg
33005_2-001-1.jpg

2-007-1.jpg
2-013-1.jpg

roosvanrijn_zwartevleugels1.jpg
2004-konijnenlaarzen-1.jpg

zjef-002-2.jpg

:sick::sick:I really don't understand how somebody can create a shoe like that (or those:(sick::sick::sick:Not to mention the person who is actually buying them....:yuk::hardhead:

the first 3 in #3346 are okay, I think.

#3355 makes me want to hurt my self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
battistaromolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"