The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I think the worst lately besides those Hells Angels Uggs are the new Uggs at Nordstrom-complete with the cuff already there. Oh yeah, the walking store a few doors down from mine (whose sign I happened to break on accident when bringing up a ton of Cherry Blossom shampoos today at work) has metallic Uggs.

I seriously hope that at Christmas, the Holey Soles Crocalike (shoe that looks like Crocs but purchased for a low price at a craft store, accessory store, or something else) stall does NOT end up near the store I work at.

i would never wear uggs.
theyre made from sheep skin or wool.
i cant remember which.

Off Topic:
The process is actually a terribly horrific method they use; it is referred to as shearing and the herders slice the backside fur off the little bottom of LIVE sheep down to and including the first layer of skin. After this mutilation, the sheep is then turned loose to suffer.

Frankly speaking, I would rather eat madagascar hissing cockroaches than wear UGG boots...imho:sick:

On Topic:
Crocs are AWFUL! If you are going to go about town for your lunch break, carry a cute pair of ballet flats. Crocs are for swimmers, runners and cyclists... basically if you aren't wearing something with a spandex or lycra blend... you shouldn't be wearing crocs:yuk:

Ciao Bella....

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't mind Crocs for sports either... but to wear as a trend on the streets is quite disturbing. :(

Okay, I dont have a picture of them, but its in the Jennifer Lopez thread.

The shoes she wore during her JustSweet (or something like that) were ugly.
they were black, with silver straps and pink on the bottom, you have to go to that thread and look at the shoes.
i find them ugly.. :rolleyes:

Okay, I dont have a picture of them, but its in the Jennifer Lopez thread.

The shoes she wore during her JustSweet (or something like that) were ugly.
they were black, with silver straps and pink on the bottom, you have to go to that thread and look at the shoes.
i find them ugly.. :rolleyes:

Yikes! Is the black part of the shoes or are they socks?:yuk: I liked the shoes Jennifer was wearing post-runway... similar to the Manolo Ringo:heart:

i knew the black part was part of the boot, i just posted to late :doh:
lolol.

they are ugly shoes.

(net-a-porter)
These Marc Jacobs velvet platform sandals from NAP are horrible. They're basically bog standard old ladies sandals covered in velvet. They're so unelegant.

Those velvet Marc Jacobs looked much, much better in the high platform wedge version.

$700 is way too much for this... :sick:

4r0taif.jpg

it should be ILLEGAL

dolce & gabbana

pic from bob ellis

omg those are disgusting.

but i always LOATHE dolce and gabbana shoes, especially the toes, so its not a big surprise for me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbismarck1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->