The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baby Phat always has the most hideous shoes (and everything else)

shoes_iaec1054939.jpg

shoes_iaec1013420.jpg

www.shoes.com

In other news: A tragic accident occured in Italy today after a woman lost her balance in a pair of Antonio Berardi hooves and impaled herself on a fire hydrant. Antonio Berardi couldn't be reached for comment but his secretary suggested that he might be frolicking with the fawns in Narnia.

:shock::blink::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
These were posted on the-clotheshorse.blogspot.com... I can't tell if he was being sarcastic or not...
pierre_hardy_shoe.jpg

jil_sander_shoe.jpg
Derek_lam_shoe.jpg

Question... How do you walk in these Marc Jacobs'? If they actually had a heel i'd wear them... but as it is, I have trouble enough walking in heels to deal with this kind of thing.
Marc_shoe_clean.jpg

Question... How do you walk in these Marc Jacobs'? If they actually had a heel i'd wear them... but as it is, I have trouble enough walking in heels to deal with this kind of thing.

edit: do not quote images

Are they actually sold in store?:blink::shock:

I have no idea. I just saw it on the blog. It's a cool concept, but a safety hazard.:lol:

Actually, I like something about each of those four shoes posted. I've seen shoes like the MJ before, where the heel is built from the sole or on an angle from the arch, I'd guess it's like wearing a wedge.

These were posted on the-clotheshorse.blogspot.com... I can't tell if he was being sarcastic or not...

edit: do not quote images
wow. talking about manufacturing errors:D

Now THOSE are shoes that I'd rather wear paper bags on my feet than actually wear. Add those to Uggs and Crocs on the list.

And those Berardi shoes are heinous.

In other news: A tragic accident occured in Italy today after a woman lost her balance in a pair of Antonio Berardi hooves and impaled herself on a fire hydrant. Antonio Berardi couldn't be reached for comment but his secretary suggested that he might be frolicking with the fawns in Narnia.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

i actually love the orange Pierre Hardy and the python Derek Lam wedge
ordered the pierre hardy in a gold silver combo though!!

:smile:

Perfect for very wealthy teeny boppers. Wear it to the spice girls re-union concert and you'll be the envy of every 11 year old there.

the "coco" written over the top is like a plea for someone to buy them. please buy me! I'm chanel!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbismarck1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->