The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chanel had two extremely heinous pairs of shoes.

Now I get the whole Ziggy Stardust thing, I love the whole Ziggy Stardust thing...these just happen to be a hideous example of glam.
47m.jpg

And these defy explanation. Keds with a cork wedge, not good.
57m.jpg

style.com

the silver boots made me have a good laugh the first time i saw the collection! (as MANY of the pieces of that same runway show... ew!)

Worse than being a danger, they aren't even attractive. What woman would want to suffer in a dangerous shoe that looks like a Clydsdale hoof?

you can always rely on louis vuitton for ugly shoes..

p11549074_ph_detail_01.jpg

p11563140_ph_hero.jpg

p11547976_ph_hero.jpg

2z8dik6.jpg

1g6uja.jpg

louisvuitton.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Worse than being a danger, they aren't even attractive. What woman would want to suffer in a dangerous shoe that looks like a Clydsdale hoof?

International herald tribune
Antonio Berardi showed a high heel on an elongated platform at the toe that actually had no heel (a style similar to ones Marc Jacobs did for his New York show). "When you walk, it is almost on tiptoe," Berardi said. "You look really dainty."
Dainty? Perhaps dainty like a faun.
:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
In other news: A tragic accident occured in Italy today after a woman lost her balance in a pair of Antonio Berardi hooves and impaled herself on a fire hydrant. Antonio Berardi couldn't be reached for comment but his secretary suggested that he might be frolicking with the fawns in Narnia.

I don't have any pic, but the ugliest shoes I've ever seen were some kind of Converse All Star with a really high heel , in two fluorescent colours, and furthermore, it costed like 100$, it was really funny.

^ i hear you.
even Pierre Hardy REdid their trademark trainer/sneaker with a heel :shock:
thank goodness i did NOT order those!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sbismarck1
Back