The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across a blog for ugly shoes... here are some of my favorite ugly shoes...

the road kill shoe (costs over $1000:(
furugly.jpg

D&G gone wrong:
neimanbow2_1.jpg

and the shoes that failed to tickle-me-pink:
justout.jpg

all from the lovely shoewawa's blog.

Christian Lacroix hideous boots

:blush:Omg these shoes are so ugly!!! at least they must not ne expensive, look at these Christain Lacroix they are hideous and extremely expensive:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... well 1060 euros isn't exactly cheap.

oh ew... that looks like something I might have done as a toddler for craft-time. The bottom part looks like an oilspill.

Christian Lacroix

:wink:I know and guess what the price tag is $1.295.00 unbeliveable!!!! I have a difficult time comprehending how store buyers can even buy these kind of ...crap:lol:

i guess they expect the customer that will buy anything with the designer label. :rolleyes: If Christian Lacroix made it, it must be fashionable. Even if it came from his childhood nightmares.:lol:

:ninja: I find these horrible! (For some reason I think 'feedbags'...)

12059alrg7600ac4.jpg

fredericksofhollywood.com

Oh no Marc! How could you? These are something from an arctic nightmare!
ugly-marc-jacobs-boots-white-fur.jpg

and I have no words for these shoes. They are beyond hope.
muk_whole_sm2.jpg

shoewawa

Okay, those D&G shoes, I actually like *ducks*, but I do agree about the rest of the atrocities. "Feet-bags"...heh.

Who knew that mangled firemen's clothing would become so fashionable as footwear.

The D&G shoes would be less hideous without the huge bows and the if the Marc Jacobs shoes didn't have that fur (or whatever it is) around them they might possibly work.

But probably not .

Oh no Marc! How could you? These are something from an arctic nightmare!

edit: do not quote images

and I have no words for these shoes. They are beyond hope.

shoewawa
hahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl:.....:sick::yuk:"performs a heimlich on himself"...huh...almost chocked on my food....such fugg

More mleghy boots from Marc. Colors aren't bad... but the shoes just look like rolls of paper towels stacked on top of some bootbottoms. The bows don't seem to be having much of a beautifying effect. The boots are still ugly.
marc%20jacobs%20rubber%20woolen%20boots.jpg

the shoewawa again.

and for all you ugg haters and croc haters (including me)... the ultimate combo of both... I present to you the Crugg which is just crugghy...
crocs_mammoth.jpg

The Shoeflyer

"The Crugg".
Yesss......all the rage on college campuses and tourist hotspots the world over! :lol:

and for all you ugg haters and croc haters (including me)... the ultimate combo of both... I present to you the Crugg which is just crugghy...

The Shoeflyer

I feel like I want to crug after seeing those. :sick:

Apparently Christian Louboutin was inspired by peacocks for his spring footwear.

shoesvn9.png

style.com

ugh..the "Crugg"...i can so see on of my friends getting this and i can see myself so wanting to incinerate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alilawrence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->