The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the adidas could work if someones got a nu-raveish sort of look, or something.
I like colorful shoes.. maybe with all black or something?
my point: theyre hardly the worst i've seen.

thats exactly how i feel about them . i mean, i dont think i'd wear them, but they might apply to a certain type of style very well. plus they're fun. i also own birght coloured sneakers and wear them usually w/all black outfits.

there's A LOT worse out there :D

Yeah, looking back on the picture of the Adidas shoes, I actually agree :smile: They definitely are big and bright... But when I picture them as part of a whole outfit (like with dark colors or navy) that would could be a good thing..

^ yea I agree I actually think those adidas' could be cute!

Some of these shoes are hilarious! The question is, do people actually buy these!?

mabs98789884ud1.jpg

credit: Hip Candy

These were originally US$690 (!!!!!!!!) before being marked down to US$299 (!!!!!!!!).

those type manolo converse shoes were actually hot a couple of years ago. When Jlo first started with the heeled timberlands.. Mary J Blige wore the red version in her vid and my friend had the same. The were pretty cool then but now..brrrr

Uhm, Free People, are you serious??

*freepeople

EDIT: I forgot to mention the "best" part. They're $388.00

Last edited by a moderator:
^^why is it that runway shoes are almost always the most atrocious things known to mankind? That second one looks like some sort of torture device.:ninja:

the Alessandro shoes are hidious! what were they thinking seriously. Don't you want to sell things? Never go overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->