The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha accidentally posted this in the etc etc thread....

What a waste of those 101 Dalmations. :cry:

6901-371795-p.jpg

http://www.zappos.com/images/729/729...1-371795-p.jpg

^hahahhaahahah that's what i thought when i first saw them!

it's for those situations when you want to blend in with the cows

^ In that case maybe I should get them, they'd come in handy sometimes.

I have never, and probably will never, understand the desire to resemble a cowin any capasity.

I get the appeal of pretty much any animal print/skin, leopard, snake, tiger, zebra, croc.....but cow?

Would any woman really want to open up that can of worms?

If they're mens shoes...well, that seems like a terrible way to break up the monotony of the male wardrobe.

I have never, and probably will never, understand the desire to resemble a cowin any capasity.

I get the appeal of pretty much any animal print/skin, leopard, snake, tiger, zebra, croc.....but cow?

Would any woman really want to open up that can of worms?

If they're mens shoes...well, that seems like a terrible way to break up the monotony of the male wardrobe.

I would never wear those shoes ... but I have worn cow print :innocent: I find it quite amusing. I was just remembering my cow print capris fondly the other day--they really got some great reactions :lol: For example, a guy walking in the hall behind me at work mooed at me, which was hilarious. I wore them to Billy Bob's (the world's biggest honkytonk, in case you're not familiar)--everyone wanted to know where I got them. At a mall in Denver, a large group of people turned and stared and loudly commented ... And a certain, err, category of men found them extraordinarily attractive, it was like someone had poured a bottle of pheromones over my head :innocent: Try it, Spike :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember cow-print being rather trendy in the late 90's/early 00's... I think Fendi had a cow-print baguette trimmed in either hot pink or turquoise. It worked for the time, I guess, though I don't really see it at all attractive today.

Ahahahahahahah...I used to have a pair of cow print shorts that I made myself in family studies class in middle school. I wore them to gymnastics over my bodysuit. :lol:

The Bridal flip-flops! yuk yuk yuk. I dont know if the UGLIEST shoes Ive seen but definately one of.

uglydress.com

^Thats what I was thinking, unless you're REALLY pregnant or something.

^hahahahaha omg hahahaha thats the most heinous object Ive ever laid eyes upon. Look at those furballs!!! hahaha what a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->