The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe it's just an outlet for all the junk cluttering his head. I never pay attention to the shoes on the runway.

miumiu_ss08shoe.jpg

rubbleandrock

those grey jellies are so pretentious! they prob. cost like 400.00:blink:

and those blue platforms, there are no words :sick:

Last edited by a moderator:
omg, just saw those maxi maxi pad slippers in post 3566, and i'm still cracking up!

Something Jack Sparrow might have worn in Pirates of the Caribbean, but not even close to being as attractive.
ugly-faith-boots.jpg

shoewawa

^cross dressing capt. "jackie" sparrow

add a little guns and roses groupie

= aaaaaahhhhhhhh, *&%^$#??!!!

Fendi jelly shoes
bergdorf

Seriously, if someone is that desperate to get a pair of jelly shoes, just go to Payless or something. I had a pair when I was in preschool and I remember them being terribly uncomfortable. :doh:

omg, i remember when MJ did jelly shoes and they were like 80$. A lot of people wore them simply because they were MJ and it's the only thing they could afford. So lame.

Jelly shoes probably start to smell really bad after they've been worn a while too.They remind me of the clear plastic glittery sandles that all the girls in my school wore in elementary school.

I do like those boots a little, the material looks a bit weird though.

omg, i remember when MJ did jelly shoes and they were like 80$. A lot of people wore them simply because they were MJ and it's the only thing they could afford. So lame.

Is it sad that I wouldn't be able to justify $80 shoes? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vangoghsear
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->