The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:

After reading this comment I remembered those disgusting videos that they showed us in school about std's. Not pretty.:sick:

:lol::lol: omg yes! We watched them too! They were the most disturbing images I had ever seen.

Really ugly Chloe shoes that Heidi Montag wore (she makes them look worse than they already were:(
fug.jpg

Really? If they were in a different colour, the colour is so mundane and dull. It looks like something an 80 year old would wear (without the heels, obviously, lol).

i like that the color is muted, since the style and design are on the "over-the-top" side. :wink:

I agree I think the style is awesome, and I like the muted color also... but I like all the colors they come in!

To each's own tho, not everyone has to like them and I can see how LolaSvelt doesnt. Its a love/hate kinda shoe! B)

It looks like she wrapped her feet in patent leather sheets - wait a minute, that's exactly what she did! :magic: :P

I dont like those but i wouldnt go as far as saying i HATE them lol
I dont think the colour does them any justice, thats for sure.
I wouldnt wear them myself!

i actually quite like them too :shifty:
but MAN, those irregular choice or whatever they are called are VILE :shock:
they actually get worse when you think it cant get any worse!!! :lol:

Its one of those shoes that will look good only with a certain type of look. The way she wore them made them look crap. But with the Chloe collection they looked nice.
Chloe is always inventing the randomest looking shoes.

I love the Chloe shoes ^_^ but at the same time I think it has an identity crisis, like it's not sure whether it wanted to be boots or sandals :huh:

i went shopping downtown today and saw that they're opening...a crocs store!! i didn't even know those existed... a whole store dedicated to crocs :yuk::sick:

^lol they do. Theres one here in Auckland.

SpikeyShoe2.jpg
weirdshoe10.jpg

invisibilityboots.jpg

Those spiky ones can do some serious damage!

rykah.com
linkinn.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"