The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
clear heels are the ****ing worst. what is it with strippers and clear heels. they never look good.

haha its cuz thyre really high but they show the legs at the same time.

Even though the porcupine-like heels are majorly ugly, I'm sure they can be useful as a deterrent.

Would definitely keep the r*pists away. And ex-boyfriends who broke up with you on bad terms.:ninja:

Anyway, the clear heels are disgusting:yuk:, only strippers and girls who want to be strippers would wear them.

The artistic/sculptured wedge type thing is kind of interesting. May not be practical though for long wear.

Even though the porcupine-like heels are majorly ugly, I'm sure they can be useful as a deterrent.

Would definitely keep the r*pists away. And ex-boyfriends who broke up with you on bad terms.:ninja:

Anyway, the clear heels are disgusting:yuk:, only strippers and girls who want to be strippers would wear them.

Touche about keeping r*pists and ex-boyfriends away! Imagine accidentally stepping backwards onto them!! :ninja:

The clear heels really aren't all that attractive. It looks extremely tacky to say the least...

Gotta be the gladiator sandals -yuckies. They dont do any favor to feet /legs at all.

^I personally like SOME New Rock Boots - but most people hate them. Any thoughts.

I'm posting the worst of the selection.

703%20PULIK%20ROJO%20E%20ITALI%20NEGRO%20REACTOR%20NEGRO%20TOBERAS%20E14.jpg

800_IT_NE_BOX_BLA_REAC_NE_TOB_E14.jpg

272_IT_NOM_NEG_REA_NE_TOB_E14.jpg

283_IT_NEG_AC_TRA.jpg

994_ITA_NOM_NEGR_PLAN_M3_ACE.jpg

now that I'm looking at them... theyre terrible.

al la newrockstore.com

Those spiky shoes are scary.And those clear boots look painful(weren't they in a Vogue Paris editorial with Hilary and Caroline years ago?).

Those platform boots things are also very horrid looking.

lol those rock boots look cool, espcially the spiky one, but with todays stupid laws ud probably be arrested because it would be considerd as a weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CostumeParty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->