The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
how could someone design these shoes for LADIES???? :yuk: :blink:

they should be
:censored:

AAAAAAAH.
This picture is from 2003! In 2008, many many many youths in France wear that kind of shoes ( in Luxembourg too ). It's so chavy...

I should have taken a picture of the store in Disneyland California that is dedicated to Crocs. It was terrible! you saw all of these adults in there that bought these terrible blue and pink shoes with Disney characters on them...:shock:

Ehem... case in point

tylercrocs1.jpg

And he looks so happy and comfy!!! :lol::lol: Honestly, I don't mind ppl wearing crocs, but just get the whole outfit consistent with the crocs. I can't tell how many times I've seen ppl wearing nice dresses and suddenly when I looked down they're wearing crocs :doh::shock::blink: It's like a stab in my eye :doh::cry:

image via dlisted

I should have taken a picture of the store in Disneyland California that is dedicated to Crocs.

There's several, actually - it comes as no surprise that many of the guests are wearing Mickey Mouse Crocs in the park! They're supposedly very comfortable for all the walking, but I know of plenty other shoes that provide the same amount of comfort.

I don't understand how Crocs are so comfortable. I find that my feet really slipped around in them and the got really hot on a warm day. I prefer my running shoes for comfort. ^_^

^ I really like the ones from #4134.

Not because they are cute - bc they are not.

But unless I'm wrong - they are meant to be more conceptual, artistic pieces.

I hope...

If so I respect them =D

I'm not sure how do I feel about this shoe :huh::unsure: it certainly is not the ugliest but something about it bothers me, maybe its the neon pink colour :yuk: But I love the concept ^_^B)

highheels.jpg

These convertible high heels by car insurance company Sheila's Wheels are designed to put an end to the female driver's plight, with a stiletto heel that folds into the sole, turning it into a flat. I have no idea where this mysterious button us, but I do know that while the high heels are OK in a trashy, 80s kind of way, the flat version looks like something I might have won to the school disco when I was ten. Still, they're safer to drive in than your stilettos, and they're certainly more glamorous than most "driving shoes". The question is, though: would you wear them?

thefashionpolice.net

^While I like the concept of a convertible shoe, I don't like these ones.
I don't like the pink, and I really don't like how shiny the black plastic is, it makes it look kind of cheap to me.

The shoe design on the convertible needs to be reworked, but the concept - FANTASTIC. How many times have I partied in heels, and then wished for flats on the walk home.

^OMG! You should have put "not safe for work" lol.

I pick these as the worst =0

XTC-3050-b-350.jpg

Tall N Sexy is the name lol.

electricboutique

^OMG! You should have put "not safe for work" lol.

I pick these as the worst =0

Tall N Sexy is the name lol.

electricboutique

:shock: :shock: :shock: Words cannot express the horror that I'm feeling right now.

Hahahahahaha please dont kill me but I like those wh*re boots. hahaha man I feel like I have just betrayed the whole of tFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->