The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are just so wrong in sooo many levels!!! :yuk::doh: Guess who's the designer?:innocent:

LAMB%20shoes2.jpg

LAMB%20shoes3.jpg

LAMB%20shoes6.jpg

LAMB%20shoes7.jpg

L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

source : lifelounge.com

flipflop with heels can't be comfy I guess.. and the L.A.M.B ones are just wayyyy too ugly!!!

I should have taken a picture of the store in Disneyland California that is dedicated to Crocs. It was terrible! you saw all of these adults in there that bought these terrible blue and pink shoes with Disney characters on them...:shock:

Im just trying to visualize what those LAMB shoes would actually look like on somone.
Does anyone have the runway version for them?

ah, you just know when particular shoes must be burned. Just by looking at them makes you cringe and contort horribly. I usually think Gwen Stefani has an eccentric fashion sense which I like because she can pull it off, but those shoes are really quite terrible- the colour combination, and the shape of the shoe are unflattering. The Louis Vuitton shoe is just itching for me to snip off the uneccessary bow ornament, no comment for the partly missing sandal contraption apparently for someone to wear, and the Galliano shoes :lol:-:shock: well it's John! he wasn't ever really known for normality a lot of the time is he? what's truly confusing is the fact that someone thinks these shoes will sell- honestly, just because some people say that fashion isn't always meant to be completely 'in the norm' doesn't mean shoes like that should be designed!

These are just so wrong in sooo many levels!!! :yuk::doh: Guess who's the designer?:innocent:

L.A.M.B by Gwen Stefani

source : lifelounge.com

Surprisingly I don't have an overwhelming negative reaction towards these shoes like I normally do when I see ugly shoes...
maybe it is because I have seen some shoes posted on here which are far, far uglier.

That being said, I still wouldn't be caught dead wearing any of these shoes.

^Damn I saw the ugliness again! I think I will have to go and wash my eyes!

Eww! The last pair of shoes really creep me out. There is nothing that scares me more than little rodents crawling around, let alone on your own feet. :doh:

buffalo_2003ni.jpg

planetboots

Those are called " Buffalo" and were so called fashionable many years ago... But I've seen a girl wearing Buffalo shoes last week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->