The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
the convertible heels are a great concept.
However, can you imagine if somehow, one just converted into a flat while you were walking down the street.

A recipe for disaster!

Ok these are just SHOCKING! but the car one is kinda cute lol

The first ones are Christian Lacroix and are 800 Dollars!!!!!!
ugly-christian-lacroix-boots3.jpg
miu-miu-python-boots.jpg
carshoes.jpg

shoewawa

which is worse?

Crocs vs. Skechers: It's War!

Women's Wear Daily reports that Crocs is suing Skechers for 'stealing' their designs and logos.
Meow!
Skechers responded to the allegations in a statement issued by their lawyer, saying, "We believe that this lawsuit is completely without merit and will vigorously defend ourselves against such baseless accusations."
Crocs are pictured to the left and one of the Skechers designs named in the lawsuit is pictured on right.
What do you think?

crocsvsskechers__oPt.jpg

perez

#4166 --- YICK!!! that first pair looks like it is made from a hideous belt and a garbage bag!

No idea why anyone in their right mind would want to "copy" Crocs though. :shock:
Hear hear !

I see so many knock-offs. My mother bought a pair she found at a thrift store for 99 cents. She says they are for gardening and I believe her, but they are still an eye sore.

The worst part: Crocs are the deturrent for whether or not a guy is date-able.

What kind of mileage do the baby blue ones in 4166 get?

The ultimate mix: An urban looking high-top with an orthapedic walking sandal in faux python. Why someone didn't think of this shoe sooner is a mystery to me.
34251_fr_l.jpg

netaporter

^ Lol I remember seeing it on NAP, I was thinking "are these for real?" O_o;;

But the Christian Lacroix boots are beyond hideous!!! Looks like someone wrapped garbage bags around the boots and *bedazzled* them!

Dunno if John Fluevog's shoes have been posted. I LOVE his men's shoes - theyre great. But I don't know why he does this heal for the womens.

composite.jpg

composite.jpg

composite.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back