The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
are these atrocities from jil sander already in this thread?
WTF
they're so ugly they make me wanna scream.

luisaviaroma and jilsander.com

what season? please don't tell me those are last season jil sander shoes that are going to the market. they were fine before the alterations.

Howdy!
GD8690766@epa01477588-A-member--9506.jpg

guardian

I think I figured out the reason for the heel on the flippers (heh). It's hard to walk in flippers because you have to lift up the front of your feet so that the protruding part of the flipper doesn't get caught on the ground in front of you. This is difficult to do when walking flat on your feet. The heel changes the angle of the flipper so that the front part is bent and is easier to lift up. Of course, to actually be structurally sound you'd think it would need a much thicker heel and probably not so high either. Those are just an ankle twist waiting to happen. :P

the YSL platform booties are some of the worst shoes ive ever seen :shock:
and those soleless shoes? wow... so so bad :lol:

omg, those cowboy boots must be straight out from a republican rally/convention

Wedges are only nice on summer shoes. On boots or heels they're shocking. They yellow Marc Jacobs is only a reflection of how sh!tty Marc Jacobs really is.
lol the Cowboy boots arent exactly Haute Couture but theyre tradition in some places.

i dont really like marc by marc jacobs. and this pair of shoes justify my dislike. they are just so ugly. so many things are wrong with these...

marcjacobs.com

^I have mixed emotions for that shoe. Part of me says it looks cool and edgy in a weird way but then another part of me says that it's downright hideous. lol :D

Those Jil sander shoes are not good at all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->