The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! I wonder if there is a market for butt ugly clothes and shoes somewhere in the world. What a waste!

ShoeCraze8.jpg

feeling horsey? anyone?

Holiday besties!
Anyone needs ideas for a costume? ha ha
1807498227_1347dcdad4.jpg
00513630.zoom.a.jpg

spirithalloween.com
fishshoes.jpg

fashionablycute.com

The horseshoes have been posted before.

The Bat Shoes could be great for Halloween.

the bat shoes could be great for halloween! i love the wings :D

and the horse shoes are pretty common in the fetish world, in real life they're even worse :P

hahahaha the bat shoes are so cute! The wings are just ridiculous but very Halloween appropriate.
The dragon shoes look great actually lol

The horse shoes........not funny, just painful.

* Please do not quote images. Thank you.

feeling horsey? anyone?

I actually love the whole horseshoe thing, D&G have done it to a point with their shoes this season, but those look like they'd crack bones in your leg they're so sloped.

Last edited by a moderator:
I came across this poll on gigglesugar.com and I couldn't stop laughing at these shoes (I don't mind the Balenciaga sandals:(
weirdshoes.jpg

I picked the second one. They are truly horrible. :sick:

^ ouch for all of those although I do like the marc jacobs ones on the end (or are those a different brand but a variation of the same heel)

omg today i saw an aberration that i wish i hadnt seen. ever.
it was like a deadly combination of CROCS AND UGGS.
i think the crocs with the fur were posted on here,but these were actually BOOTS, the shoe part was like a closed heel croc, the leg of the boot was in the same plastic/color of the croc and there was fur everywhere. a nightmare. i wanted to take a pic :| but the phone battery went off :(

^Your phone chose to turn itself off, because it knew it couldnt handle storing something so damn guly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->