The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldfish shoe anybody??:lol::lol:

goldfish-shoes.jpg

geekologie.com

hahahaha omg wat a piece of crap!! The goldfish is kinda cute though lol

Ok now they are the ugliest of all ugly shoes. I don't know how anybody is going to top that...

^someone does, believe me :rofl: when you think there is nothing worse possible, something new always comes up :ninja:

Believe it or not, I actually knew someone with a pair of those. He was a bit of a crazy drug casualty in his forties who was still on the club scene, and he used to go on about the fish in his shoes, which I just ignored till indeed, I spied a fish in his heel. Very strange.

PETA will have a fit. :rofl: I can see it now... "Aquarium shoes are not a fit habitat for our finned friends."

Believe it or not, I actually knew someone with a pair of those. He was a bit of a crazy drug casualty in his forties who was still on the club scene, and he used to go on about the fish in his shoes, which I just ignored till indeed, I spied a fish in his heel. Very strange.

No.Way.
:rofl:

WOW! U should take a picture of it :lol::lol:

I don't see him anymore. I thought they were just built up shoes, but I never understood why as his legs were fine. Then, the moment I spied the fish in his heel, I knew he was genuinely a lunatic. You see a lot of strange things in clubland. At least it wasn't a real fish....small mercies and all that.

So that's what happened to the 101 dalmations....:cry: Those shoes are fug.:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtletulip413
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->