The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is my first post and I feel honored to finally be able to post on this forum. That being said, I definitely won't be buying any of these shoes anytime in the near or distant future.

:woot:

Sorry, I think that a lot of people think that these shoes are amazing, but I can't stand them, Prada SS 08:
00010m.jpg

00630m.jpg

style.com

i dont know why i just put myself through all this torture by looking through some of these shoes ugh:sick::blink:

Umbrella shoes! Protect your shoes from rain!
umbrellashoes6973010lw0.jpg

:sick::sick::sick:
86360751cm7.jpg

I don't know what the heck those buttons are for...
weirdshoes26699337sn8.jpg

declubz.com

Those button shoes are for prostitutes lol the buttons keep time and schedule for your next client :lol: insane I know.

Hahahaha I cant stop laughing at those clear platform wh*re heels. The butterfly on them is just genius. :lol:

Those Pradas are so nasty. I hated that whole collection with a passion, everything was a mess.

I actually love those Prada's to death (not the flat boots, the heels). They were really gorgeous in person, beautiful color and very fun.

The other shoes in the collection (the colorblocked platforms and stuff) were much less attractive, imo anyway, than those posted here.

Those prada shoes #4622 are horrid. The heels might have a chance of survival, but the cut out boots are straight on scary.

no need to feel sorry thiago, that prada shoe is beyond tacky :lol::lol: Lately I find it really hard to stomach Prada's accessories, but maybe it's just me :rolleyes:

I know some people will disagree with me, but these Chloe boots that Rumi from fashiontoast wears a lot, are really ugly to me.

img3157yd3.jpg

img31972fq3.jpg

*fashiontoast.com

and those prada shoes are horrid. Velvet, oh god no. Do. Not. Want

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure this was mentioned somewhere else in this thread...but I think the all-time ugliest shoes are CROCS! I just can't stand em!

^agree, i don´t understand why anyone likes them, they are so ugly, and I hate to wear plastic on my feet....it´s just gross. I work in Kindergarten and all the mothers wear them and the kids too. I just don´t get it.

I have lost so much respect for Sarah Jessica Parker by way of these shoes :shock:

I'm speechless. I just don't understand why she picked those awful shoes which, btw, obviously ruin the whole look...
She's famous. I get it. She's said to be a fashion icon. I get it. But that doesn't mean she has to wear outrageous shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->