The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Aww so much Margiela hate not that I would wear them I think they should stay on the runway but it is his signature shoe.

I actually like these Chloé boots :shock::lol:
I hate crocs in general, even when it's used to make bags and coats.

ahahhaah about that sjp photo, please notice the LOOK of horror of the guy behind her, directly looking at her shoes. it's hilarious.

btw i think those are ugly but i cant really hate on margiela :(

Why would u delibrately point out where your toes go in a shoe? Its so silly and ugly. The whole point of a closed shoe is to hide your feet........

^ The point of a closed shoe isn't to hide your feet, it's to protect your feet from cold, dirt, wet, etc. The fact that closed shoes are also a form of fashion statement is besides the point, but I don't think most people wear them to hide their toes.

I actually love SJP for wearing those for the sheer fact that she clearly didn't care whether or not people would think they're ugly. I think a lot of posts in this thread have blurred the line between ugly and strange so thoroughly that they now mean the same thing.

jesus, those shoes sjp is wearing are horrible. It's like camel toe for your feet!!

:lol: :lol: You are so right! You would easily get crap stuck in there, imagine how uncomfortable that would be.

^I took my grandma to her foot doctor once and they have an entire wall o' Crocs there...it's frightening :shock:

Funny that they were in a foot doctor- even though they are allegedly comfortable, they are actually not good for your feet. Even orthopedic shoes look better than Crocs!

marc by marc jacobs shoes for next winter are all offensively ugly. i'll look for pics and post some examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->