The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lace up flat boots that are really chunky are the ugliest thing ever. I'd post a pic but I can't since there is a girl at my school who always wears these ugly, unflattering boots.

^ like these?
img-thing

polyvore.com

:sick::yuk:

Those black leather boots arent ugly to me, they look cool. Worn in the right outfit they can look really good. Its just they have a reputation for being worn with trashy outfits like denim micro minis and tank tops.

^Tell me about it. Its like people go out of their way to like like whores....why?!

lol oh thats sad. but even if they were whores, ud think they could find better shoes anyway.

No, they're just ugly.

Unless you're a soldier in combat fatigues.

From WWD:

Cesare Paciotti 'Dita' platform pump

SHOE FETISH: Her dainty feet might not be her best known, ahem, asset, but that hasn’t stopped Cesare Paciotti from launching a platform shoe named after the ubiquitous burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese. With its opaque sequins and tiny buckles, Paciotti described the shoe as “glam-gothic.”
cesare-paciotti01.jpg
cesare-paciotti02.jpg

:doh:

omg those first pair i just might love... but idk i can appreiciate them. especially editorially wise.

I don't even have words for those blue ones, wow...they're in like a whole different category of insane

lol wow, those blue ones are just pure lunacy.

the black ones however look rather fine to me. Without that cheap black jewellery layer on the top they would look quite good, they kinda remind me of the Balenciagas from FW06.

hey! i love those black combats, as well as some of the MJs.
but, to be fair, i have a thing for big ugly man boots.

dainty feet might not be her best known, ahem, asset, but that hasn’t stopped Cesare Paciotti from launching a platform shoe named after the ubiquitous burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese.

except Dita is always wearing amazing high heels - mainly custom made louboutins - and wouldn't be caught dead in those atrocities, dear paciotti. ew wtf is THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->