The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walking on a nail - definitely someone trying to make a point. Sorry.

Manolo sketches are always just that - sketches. The reality is way better, comfier to wear, and what's wrong with green? Especially brilliant, emerald green?? Nothing to do with St. Patrick's Day, it's just a beautiful colour on your feet. I cannot believe how many things it goes with, so don't knock it :smile:

I love the Marie Antoinette's (sp?) - have they got little boats on them too? I would so wear them. Knowing me, it'd be with something boring like a pair of bootlegs so that when I sat down the shoes got flashed. Or a beige A line skirted dress. I'm actually wanting those shoes now....

Last edited by a moderator:
^I love the emerald green too! But I think they would be more comfy if the arch was more curved like on the drawings - at least on my foot :smile:

Prada F/W 9.10

00790m.jpg

00780m.jpg

Style.com

:lol:

Prada F/W 9.10

OK, by now it's absolutely clear to me. There are a few horrors in this world ... The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, High School Musical and Prada. And the lattest is the scariest!

^ :lol: Sadly, I think I have to agree... Prada is scaring me more & more the last seasons. This time, with these so called "boots" - I really cannot think of any reason anymore why I could possibly like them :ninja:

OMG - those Prada boots! They remind me of fishing waders in style, but I think fishing waders are preferable.

Neat idea but not so neat design.. :rolleyes:

g2s2.jpg

news.cnet.com via gizmodo.com

Thankfully just a concept for now, the Goodie 2 Shoe is an idea in function, and definitely not in form. They're ugly, sure, but they have a neat trick: the heel is adjustable with magnets and hidden hinges, so a 1.5-inch heel suitable for work gets extended to a come-hither 3.5-inch for going out. Other parts can be customized, much like the latest Sidekick. Personally, we'd be confused if we saw an attractive lady in these shoes. It shows she's got a geek's mind, but also a geek's taste, which is not always what we're looking for. Still, we hope these appear on Lady Robocop in the 2010 remake.

lol am I the ONLY person who LOVES those Nina Ricci shoes. They're just so......naughty :evil:

lol am I the ONLY person who LOVES those Nina Ricci shoes. They're just so......naughty :evil:

I do :innocent: mostly because the higher the shoe the better I dont like the little fake heels on the back. Its funny I saw some interviews about the show on style.com and apparently the models loved them.

^Yup! Thats the only think I dont like about them. I was soooo hoping they would have a proper thick heel all the way down, but that would make them nearly impossible to walk in, but its not like people would anyway :lol:

Marc Jacobs already did the overturned heel and imo this cannot be repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->