The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is up with that flared heel? i just cannot get into that.

LOL :lol: those pink shoes are what makes this thread real worthwile once again!!!!!

brilliant!

:lol: Those horse hoof ones are actually pretty funny.

But I think the ugliness of the Marie Antonniette shoes must be appreciated from the front to grasp ALL of its ugliness.

please do not quote images. thank you.

redcarpet-fashionawards.com

I really like them! Pretty and make a statement :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
What about these hideous monstrosities that practically every school-going teenager in Ireland wears?!
dubes-50673.jpg

but honestly those louboutin antoinette's look like an effing craft project gone awry. tinsel, ribbons, cameos, rhinestones, boats, twine, embroidery on and on...

^^ Not just in Ireland, In England every school boy wore them. Even I did when I was at school. Those Marie Antoinette shoes are ridiculous.

when I heard about the M Antonette shoes a few weeks back I was so excieted but when I saw them it was so disappointing....Loubs are getting bad, the other new model with the silver heel is hideous too.

Keza - that's why you're here. Spread the word on beautiful shoes they can wear instead!

Post 4793 - I actually really love that first pair :heart:

have pictures of the Marie Antoinette shoes been posted here ?
they sound interesting.... :lol:

i would assume that its an advertisement for how "painful" heels can be?

lol I love how the silly woman has hung her "B" ring around her ankle :lol: as if to make it better.

Those have been posted before. They remind me of playdoh, how when it comes in the packet its all colour coded like that.

I actually like the pink ones 2 pages back haha. If you mix it up in a weird but fun way they can be really cool I guess.

Whaha skittlespack yeah! I just don't want to lick it.. It looks so plastic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiekar
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->