The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really mind that much if a shoe is ugly and cheap, but fugly expensive high end designer ones are just downright stupid!

29f035ef.jpg
Shoes_04.jpg

Shoes_05.jpg
weird_shoes_005.jpg

secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com
fun-maniac.blogspot.com
gambarunik.blogspot.com

Ew!! LMFAO at the black hairy one! :rofl::sick:
It looks like she hasn't shaved nor taken off those shoes in months and hair grew and intertwined all over :sick:
Or maybe it's a new species of shoes from the planet Whaddafuk.
Gross!!

OMG...the one with like...what is that? wire? They look soooo uncomfortable and just downright GROSS

oh no, i don't mind flipflops, i'm talking about FITflops, they're these special ugly flipflops with thick soles that are supposed to exercise your legs :P

This black hairy thing is just disgusting :sick: I love the metal shoes, if it can be called a shoe, actually :lol:

secretlifeofshoes.blogspot.com
fun-maniac.blogspot.com
gambarunik.blogspot.com

Those black, hairy ones are a project by Bart Hess. He's worked with Walter Van Beirendonck and Nick Knight.
With a Hunt for Hightech Bart Hess made a collection of fake fur that touches on elements of fetishism, human instinct and new animal archetypes. With that collection he did not try to mimic real animal kingdoms but create a fantasy world of his own. The way this started was through the process of imagining fantasy animals; animals that could be genetically manipulated, part robot, part organic, how they would move in their environment and what they felt like to touch.
- barthess.nl
:heart:

Good GOD!!! Wtf are those things?! That double heeled hair thing is disgusting!

And the model wearing the purple shoes looks like she's been kicking people up the as$.

I actually kinda like the metal ones but they're hardly a shoe.
The other two are just freaky, esp. the hair beastie ones eww! Thanks obsvr! lol.

Hmm moonboots at Cannes Festival?:ninja: (getty)
moonk.jpg

I was expecting some Louboutin on the red carpet,not that sh!t :rofl:

Those hairy boots in #4982 are total monstrosities, my eyes are bleeding.

I didn't know a Nike sneaker and a gladiator sandal had a baby?? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->