The Ugliest Shoes You've Seen Apr 2003 - Jul 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: WTF!!! What is wrong with people these days? Oh I get it you need double sided shoes to compensate for when walking backwards :rolleyes: how could I forget?

I believe one day double sided shoes will be in style:lol: My goodness, who in their right mind would wear those shoes!?

^ LOL that's exactly what I first thought too! oh my gosh, I can always count on this thread for a laugh. There are too many ugly shoes in this world :rofl:

Celine SS09 :ninja:
please do not quote images. thank you.
celebritycity

Those Celine shoes are horrid.:blink:

I don't know which is worse: the structure, the execution, design, or that hideous pattern and color combo.

Yuck. :yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Omg

HALLOWEENSHOES1.jpg
135056312_3cd75dd07e_m.jpg
rayne1.JPG

flickr, photobucket, 3.bp.blogspot.com

^^^ UHHHH!!!!

Which one is the ugliest, really???? Offensive in all sorts ways.

I think the last ones are the worst, theyre so bloody ugly!

The clogs are a whole different story....

Someone pass the bucket!! :sick:
Those platforms are beyond atrocious (and a big :rofl: at your comment Flashbang) and the fringe on the first one?? :yuk:
I need to go to bed.

^ i know!

As if the shoe was so perfect, so flawless, but it needed that one tiny magical touch... something unique, something bold, something with movement and attitude.... ahhh, the fringe... the perfect answer to all our design woes.

What is wrong with these people who dare to create something that ugly and put it out in the universe! That said, I am sure some lame Parisian designer is salivating over that shoe right now and try to find a way to redesign it!

There is always some follower who does appreciate ugliness.

omg, that fringe pair is beyond awful!! it looks like there's a rodent on top of them!!

seriously, who buys this crap?? :shock:

Is it just me or the strap on that fringe shoes is kinda wrongly put. Or is that another revolutionary design?:huh::huh:

i still believe Crocs are the most hideous widespread shoes (if you wanna call them shoes!)
i absolutely hate them, as i do FitFlops!
And they come in all these different editions, fur-lined Crocs for winter, little Crocs booties with add-your-own-decorations
i just gagged a little :smile:

^Yeah thats the worst thing about them, the companies have combined them with other trend-wh*re pieces like plastic sequins and ugg boots :yuk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->