The What to Wear Where? Thread

Rush outfits

I need help deciding on rush outfits. It's a four night process and what you wear plays a HUGE part. I go to a very southern school (lots of david yurman and pulitzer...) I was hoping for advice. Here's a list of what I need

Day 1- Casual top and jeans with casual shoes
Day 2- skirt/top or pants/top
Day 3- same as Day 2, but nicer maybe a dress)
Day 4- cocktail dress (lots of girls wear Milly)

HELP!

Are you rushing at UK?

Do you have any outfits in mind yet or do you just need suggestions?

southerncutie - is this for a sorority rush, and if so, what college?

are you rushing or are you already in a sorority and need something to wear for the events?

my friends in sororities always tell me that the people they notice the most are those who have something different and memorable about their look, because they meet so many people.

I'm assuming that this is for after January? November's kind of an odd time to rush, isn't it?

How many houses, and are they far apart? I'd go for something COMFORTABLE for Day 1 if that's the case. You'll be walking LOTS! I'm not a big fan of wearing jeans to rush/formal recruitment, unless you're matching it up with a nice tank and cardigan, but that's just me. You're there to impress, so dress the part!

Day 2 & 3: Check out stuff at J.Crew or Ann Taylor.

For your pref (Day 4:( Consider something not Milly or Lilly, if that's what everyone wears. Again, you want to stand out, but not be too different.

it's the first week in january, in virginia, so it will be cold.
the houses are literally right next to each other.

AH. stress.

I was wondering if anyone had an ideas about what to wear to a wedding. It's next month in England so it's cold. I wanted to wear a dress but then I would need a coat which would hide the dress. I can't think of a style of jacket that would work with a dress. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

I've got a wedding to go to at the end of June, in the south of France. It's in some posh chateau & i don't know what kind of dress to wear!! I've got a green dress that i bought a couple of years ago, but I'd rather have a new 1 & more summery. I don't wear anything above my knees & no prints & needs to have straps, that's about my only rules! Any ideas anyone? O & can't be too stiff (i.e no satin/silk), as being in a wheelchair i need to be able to move easily :( I have seen 1 dress i really like, but think i may look like an ice cream LOL! (I'm size 14-16 UK). It can't be more than about £100... Please help!
image1xl.jpg
ASOS.COM
I really love something like this pinky 1 (it has detachable straps)
n508344045_12635_627.jpg
Facebook.com
This is my old green dress :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->