Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
Facebook/UK Elle

Attachments

• 10441232_10152144056387944_787576171490523279_n.jpg
    10441232_10152144056387944_787576171490523279_n.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 91
This is extremely awful, not a single thing I like about the cover.

oh god.... this is catastrophy, it killed my eyes, especialy that horrendous background

Well, it's certainly different. I'm not sure I enjoy what they've done to Cheryl with that jacket, it looks like it's eating her head.

Wow this is awful, she looks so stiff and uncomfortable. Bad cover image :shock:

I just thought, it's the 18th. Haven't they released this about 2-3 weeks before usual?

I just thought, it's the 18th. Haven't they released this about 2-3 weeks before usual?

Yeah. I was checking Digital Spy and I was like: "Already??!?"

Anyway, Cheryl is just annoying despite her coming back to the X Factor.

also this month, see our incredible, 30 page new-season fashion shoot starring irina kulikova and zen, plus what you should buy on the high street before it's gone from the rails. Kesha opens up about her recent rehab treatment in a moving memoir, and one elle writer describes the self-doubt when your partner has the perfect body.
elleuk.com

i think they are trying to create some 'buzz' and 'hype'

The texts are hideous. It's not working somehow and I love Cheryl so much.

Oh dear, this is not good. The cover probably wouldn't look as bad as it does if she wasn't wearing a turtleneck, it just makes Cheryl look like she hasn't got a neck and looks wonky. It's like they were going for a vague Teddy-girl styling but Elle didn't quite hit the mark with it.

She is extremely beautiful so it always amazes me how nearly all her covers are extremely terrible!! :cry::shock:

Her last Elle UK cover was actually pretty decent so I was looking forward to this, but this is just a mess.

August already? Even the Japanese's August publications haven't been released yet!
The cover itself is just horrible.

No this is not good, adore Cheryl but too much on her, very frumpy. Please be another cover!

The proportions are so off! They've managed to turn one of the worlds sexiest women into some frumpy, leopard donning, no neck mess.

And the font makes the cover look fan-made.

no interest in her whatsoever

i hate this type of cover star that they do sometimes it just doesn't fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->