UK Elle March 2012 : Alexa Chung by Thomas Schenk

tarsha

Reaction score
OzRGT.jpg

twitter/cocosteaparty

Oh god another Alexa cover, how many do we need, I feel like every March shes on at least 3 covers.^_^I can think of at least 5 other British girls off the top of my head who wouldve made a better cover.

^ I second that, have zero interest, although to me she makes most sense on Elle, its an inoffensive cover though.

bigger snap, it's subscriber's cover

twitter/MeganMcCluskie

Just got my issue through the door - not an Alexa fan, but it's pretty good. Eds with Ana Beatriz Barros (loove this one), Bregje Heinen, Clemence Poesy, and Vlada.

Scanning Ana's ed now. :heart:

I love the blue couch, the Louis Vuitton piece... BUT her face is just awfully bored and damn photoshopped!

I like the blue sofa & white masthead. But there is something in her face that is so tense and awkward.

@ MON - lol at the same moment. Definitely, we love the furniture :D

love the pose, the styling, make-up and hair, I just don't like the blue armchair, it should have been a sofa instead to fill up the page and I wish I see more neck but other than that, it's a very beautiful cover for Elle.

alexa looks really nice on the cover and i really like the colours and the layout. the inside eds look pretty great!!

my scans

Oh! and let me know if you'd like scans of Clemence's ed, I'll do them when I have time X

Last edited by a moderator:
LuellaLuella thanks for scanning. The editorial isn't bad after all. I wonder how will newsstands cover look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->