UK Elle August 2010 : Lily Allen by Rankin

Elle Collection's is out in August, Lorraine had on her Twitter something about approving the cover and that it was due out in August. I do love Elle Collections.

lily Allen

I like the cover but twice in one year? I didn't like how they mashed together the interview with her style advice, I think they should have kept chloe sevigney, it made more sense for her to give advice about style as she was so individual

Forgot to mention that there is few shots in the Beauty section with Valeria Dmitrienko, Ragnhild Jevne & Bette Franke by David Slijper ^_^.

love the catwalk guide cover, although it's kinda reminded me with Vogue Paris Collection cover..

I instantly thought of Vogue Paris too:

VogueParisSupplement473.jpg

*scan by vogue28

She's wearing Miu Miu F/W 10.11:

00250m-1.jpg

*style.com

Love the newsstands cover! It's so stunning and simple. Her look is so tantalizing.The supplement cover is a knock-off indeed

Lily Never Disappoints, do i preffer this cover to the last one she did for Elle? yeah. But she always delivers regardless we like the style shoot or not. She looks stunning, that Miu Miu dress suits her perfectly

Eh, I hate how she keeps the same face at most of the shots, but I am usually sensitible about it so it's the first thing I'm noticing. Anyway...

I really, really like the Power Trip and The Woman edits. Keep flicking through..Inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->