UK Elle March 2012 : Alexa Chung by Thomas Schenk

the ed is quite nice, love the colours. i agree that the clothes look to big for her, probably could have styled her a bit differently. all in all though it looks pretty different. thank you for scanning and i would love to see clemence's ed when you have time to scan. :-)

nice to see Ana Beatriz B back to fashion! Alexa's editorial is sweet, it reminds me of Vogue China

The main ed has some repetitive shots, the cover was a nice idea but it didn't turn out as good as I could have been. Maybe it's the arm position that makes her look kind of forced/uncomfortable... The other eds posted look nice, thanks LuellaLuella and nothingless!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Shining
Model: Ana Beatriz Barros
Photographer: Lee Broomfield
Stylist: Natalie Wansbrough-Jones

HQs - ELLE UK March 2012

Scans by me, all are a minimum of 2,000 pixels in size. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

The Inspiration
Ph: Karen Collins
St: Leith Clark
Model: Charlotte Gainsbourg
Hair: Cyril Laloue
Make-Up: Charlotte Willer

Alexa
Ph: Thomas Schenk
Model: Alexa Chung
Hair: George Northwood
Make-Up: Kaymontano

Mad Mad World
Ph: Matthias Vriens-McGrath
St: Anne-Marie Curtis
Model: Bregje Heinen
Hair: Hair Ward
Make-Up: Serge Hodonou

The Shining
Ph: Lee Broomfield
St: Natalie Wansbrough-Jones
Models: Ana Beatriz
Hair: Panos at CLM
Make-Up: Naoko Scintu

Pretty Woman
Ph: Pierre Bailly
Model: Clemence Poesy
Hair: Alain Pichon
Make-Up: Florrie White

Marry The Night
Ph: David Slijper
St: Anne-Marie Curtis
Model: Vlada
Hair: Tomohiro Ohashi
Make-Up: Mary-Jane Frost

Wear Chanel Your Way
Ph: Thomas Schenk
Models: Caroline Sieber, Alexa Chung, Poppy Delevingne, Elisa Sednaoui, Laura Bailey & Tallulah Harlech
Hair: ?
Make-Up: ?

Style For Less
Ph: Wendelin Spiess
Model: Loren Kemp
Hair: Tenna
Make-Up: Anita Keeling

Thanks for the review, scans & snaps.

I love Alexa but I find both the editorial and the cover to be incredibly boring. The styling is kind of awful and she is just not that kind of person that has enough charisma or edge to rock a simple editorial like that. She doesn't even look that pretty here.

Ana BB's editorial is great, though. And looking forward to seeing Vlada's and Clemence's, as well.

Poor mans Freja Beha Erichsen
Or maybe just a man's Freja Beha Erichsen! :innocent:

sorry, couldn't resist! :lol:

Love how clean the cover looks, nice colors, baby blue is the new black and all that, but she seriously looks like she was not supposed to be photographed without pants.

Vlada looks over 15! amazing!

HQ Subscriber's Cover:

scan by vogue28

Would have prefered Clemence to get the cover. Every Alexa cover looks the same to me. Awkward pose with a sullen expression.

Well the contents definitely seem better than the cover, excited to see Clemence and Bregies edits. Anna BB looks awesome in this styling, very techno 90s meets Lisbeth Salander:D. And Alexas edit is just off, she doesnt show off the clothes well and some of the most awkward posing ever and I dont think thats what they were going for^_^

Intrigued for the rest of Vlada's ed. Can't wait to see it.

Newsstand & Special Cover Preview:

UKElle_March2012_Alexa_Chung_vogue28155.jpg

scan by vogue28

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->