UK Elle August 2010 : Lily Allen by Rankin

I don't why Lily's on the cover. She's great and all but she's not doing anything. The styling is okay but this cover is meh

She's releasing a new single with Professor Green, opening a store and there is going to be a Channel 4 documentary about her. I think she's doing enough.

Elle Collection's is out in August, Lorraine had on her Twitter something about approving the cover and that it was due out in August. I do love Elle Collections.

I love it too!!!! can't wait to get one copy of that!!! :heart::heart::heart: excited to see what their analysis would be!!!

I personally love the cover. Have a soft spot for lily though. think she gets too much flack.

Just to add another thing to the 'What has she done to be on a cover? Blah blah blah' thing, she's just written ten songs for the Bridget Jones musical coming to the West End. There's plenty she's still doing.

I don't mind Lily Allen, but I'm not sure whether it's the picture or the dress that I'm in love with! As much as I like Rankin photos, I am getting bored with the cover photography.

Is this a good issue? I'm torn between UK Vogue & Elle, I can't afford to buy them both this month.

what about the rumour that KK had a UK ELLE cover. maybe the September issue?? i doubt it ,though. ..

^ Emily Blunt will be on the cover of September issue, and from what I read KK shoot was for US Elle.

"Power Trip"
Model: Ali Stephens
Photographer: Tesh
Fashion Editor: Heathermary Jackson

myfdb.com

Ali Stephens overload! :woot:
Hands down, the subscriber's cover takes the win. It's so stunning.

just bought this today and haven't had time to flip through it yet. i'm not a fan of lily allen but i think she looks fantastic on the cover. mine came with a paul and joe shirt. anyone else really disappointed with the shirt? then again, i can't complain as it came with the magazine. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"