UK Elle August 2010 : Lily Allen by Rankin

I don't mind Ali, but using her twice seems a bit boring..

Yes, there were a whole bunch of new ads in this issue, including YSL. I've taken quick snaps of all of them and posted them in the respective threads!

The newstand cover is really lovely too - she wears the lilac Miu Miu dress that Carey Mulligan wore to the Met Gala this year. I'll try and get a pic up later

The cover image comes up really blurry on my blackberry camera, but this is the look she wears on the newstand cover. The photos are by Rankin.

2irsp4g.jpg

wow, the cover is really nice..well, less than a year, she got another cover? does she have something to promote?

lily allen..seriously. BORING. ^ i suppose she is promoting that vintage store she is opening. dire cover though but nice to see ali :clap:

Why does she keep getting covers? Does anybody still care? She must have a link to the magazine in some way. I really don't get Lilly, she seems false and attention seeking. "I really don't care what other people think of me, I'm done with fame and music...... no wait, come back!"

i think its cute; but im not particularly a fan of lily allen.

whoaa 2 eds with Ali? Can't wait to see the whole editorials!

Lily again? She's sweet and I like her music, but... OK, but the cover doesn't look bad:D. I'm hoping to get it as soon as it will appear in my country stores.

the most irrelevant cover choice ever... I hate when they waste covers...

My grandmother thought Lily had a disablity. She was looking at a picture of her in a Sunday paper and said it was nice to see them using models that were 'without all of their faculties'.

Last edited by a moderator:
My grandmother thought Lily had a disablity. She was looking at a picture of her in a Sunday paper and said it was nice to see them using models that were 'without all of their faculties'.

Hilarious, I'm sure... :rolleyes:

Even if I wasn't a fan of Lily that's tasteless in the extreme. Because disabled people are like sooooo funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->