UK Elle November 2010 : Alexa Chung

Its not a terrible cover in terms of the poses but overall its rather blah. The dress doesn't even have anything that makes it stand out.

Oh my! When I first saw the thread`s name and it read "Alexa Chung" I was kinda excited. But seeing both covers really disappointed me. The subscriber`s cover has nice legs and had a tendency to be a great cover only if she didn`t bend forward and didn`t mess her hair. As for the Main Cover, I find the pose tacky.

Bad.

Bit of a better version of the newstand cover. It does come with the Clinique lipgloss too.

My Snap

Thank you! Is there an interview with Alexa or did she write an article?

^^ Really bad, they could have done better with her, especially after her previous cover back in October 2008 which was amazing.

Urgh Alexa? Why??? Last months Kate Hudson cover was random but I'd take 12 issues of Kate over one with Alexa...

^I agree its just getting boring, and this cover is so dull.

i like the sub cover. but she looks unnatural in newstand. don't fully understand her appeal, but she's ok.

I don't like both covers. She has a weird pose at the newstand cover, hope that content will be more interesting.

IMO, their trying to look like some of the early 90's Vogue Italia Meisel covers, but not succeeding.

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD :angry: My favourite mag comes out and I miss it :shock:

I like the cover I just wish it was someone else for a change.

It's not that I have something against Alexa it's just she too over exposed this year and you know how people are - "Why is she on the cover. What does she do. Nothing. Oh no not her again, blah blah etc etc".

Very interested to read "Beat your sugar addiction". I can't stop eating chocolate biscuits at the moment.

The Accidental Stylist
Ph: David Vasiljevic
Model: Alexa Chung
Styling: Anne-Marie Curtis

Swing Out Sister
Ph: Lee Broomfield
Model: Michaela Hlavackova
Styling: Natalie Wainsbrough-Jones

Rebel Angel
Ph: Jan Welters
Model:
Styling: Anne-Marie Curtis

Cold Play
Ph: Tesh
Model: Valentina
Styling: Karina Givargisoff

Style For Less
Ph: Rafael Stahelin
Model: Alek
Styling: Natalie Wainsbrough-Jones

I think they should have put Alexa on the anniversary cover instead of Kate Hudson. This cover is not good though - the awkward poses and lack of colour makes it just dull and awful.

:rofl: Well their anniversary issue couldn't have been any worse, so yeah, I guess they should have put Alexa on it to go full force.

The pose just looks awkward but I'll buy the issue anyway as it's one of my favourite magazines content-wise. And I need a lipgloss :innocent:

Cover is shot by David Vasiljevic.

article-1286138334886-0B749DE6000005DC-58168_636x537.jpg

metro

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->