Style For Less
Model: Caroline C
Photographer: Wendelin Spiess
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Hair: Kenna
Make-up: Naoko Scintu
6 Photos

Beautiful! Very beautiful!

don't really care for emily blunt but that's a great cover, hoping the newsstand will be just as good. their best cover since rosie and keira's covers

Beautiful cover, I love the risks they take with subscriber's covers, and I'm a little bit in love with Emily Blunt so I'm all for seeing her here.

I don't like it, it's not a cover for me, it's a simple b&w shot with too much light and she's too far away to grab the readers' attention because she isn't connecting with the masthead logo

Dont think she does High Fashion particularly well, but i like this. So cool they try different things for their sub covers.

The review sounds interesting for once though, so thanks for posting Vogue28. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
this is gorgeous but i wonder what the newstand cover will bring because knowing elle it wont be this so simple and gorgeous

I'm not really a big fan of her, but that cover has some edge to it and definitely looks interesting

Emily looks looks so gorgeous on the cover. I love that it's in black and white and that it's so sweet yet edgy at the same time.

I can't stand it when the newsstand cover is dramatically different from the subscriber's cover like that, why not try to make both covers more... congruent?

Very nice subcriber cover! Emily's one of the few actresses that can carry off a great cover, IMO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->