UK Elle October 2009 : Lily Allen by Rankin

This cover is as terrible as i expected. (Not good commercial for London i think)

I don't like the cover much it has to be said, especially when in the video you can clearly see there were probably much better shots.

Let's hope the subscriber's cover is amazing..

Nothing about the cover appeals - Lily Allen and London - so I hope the contents are more exciting than they sound.

Never cared for Lily tbh but I really love her new album, I´m looking forward to scans and the interview :smile:

Lily! :woot:
I don't really mind the wig.. she doesn't look that bad. I love what she's wearing, the font and the bright blue background! :heart:

Actually, I don't even mind Lily - but what I defenitely DO mind is how they styled her :ninja:

my newsagent has the rather awesome habit of selling magazines as soon as he gets them rather than when they're actually supposed to go on sale, for that reason i managed to pick up a copy of elle this morning!

i'm ever so slightly disappointed with how they've used the shots in the magazine but that's just nit picking really after the astronomically high hopes i had after seeing the shoot.

unfortunately (for you guys) my scanner now lives at my shop so i had to take some snaps with my camera phone. enjoy!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
mysnaps

Thanks bluejeans! I'm not a fan of Lily but I'm looking forward to the magazine anyways.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

WOW EVA Rocks! will get this issue... but I am slightly dissapointed... 86 pages but they look quite similar.... anyway EVA is EVA! Her fans must be very delighted this year! The last one was quite good as well!

I like it actually. Better than Lindsay Lolhan. Anyone know when it's out?

The subscriber's should get their copies next week, my guess is Tuesday.
It hits newstands on the 2nd.

I'm not sure how that copies around and has been snapped then!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhh, naughty.

I'd imagine they were in extra early as well with it being a bank holiday.

she does look fantastic, although i was hoping for more full page colour shots like we saw in the pictures from the shoot itself. that said, i'm not complaining. lily looks fantastic. and this elle cover is LONG overdue. i wander when uk vogue are going to get their act together and put her on the cover? she's in the new chanel campaign, she's front row at all the shows, SURELY she deserves a uk vogue cover?

Can you look inside on the contents page and see what the small photo of the subscriber cover is like by any chance?

:D

I'm really hoping it's one of the Burberry trench shots without the wig!

^no worries! i took the pictures to share them with the good people of thefashionspot. :smile:

Every single pic of Eva's ed is a-mazing! Defenitely makes up for that horrid cover :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->