UK Elle February 2012 : Dakota Fanning by David Slijper

I really like Dakota's cover's. She looks so glamourous. I was a bit surprised to see her name on the tagline but I like that Elle mag isn't sticking to the same rotation of people.

She looks amazing, very doll-like.. it's funny because I don't really consider her to be pretty in real life but she always photographs so well, her features seem made for cameras. :heart:

I was about to say that this cover seems nice enough for spring... but it's just made me realise that March issues are about four weeks away, and that'll be the real deal.

Love the newstand cover more than the sub cover.
Isabeli looks so gorgeous in the RL.
Can't wait to see more.

The composition of the cover is nice, but Dakota comes off as lifeless with those dead eyes and her lack of expression.

Wow at the Ralph Lauren preview with Isabeli, however. What a stunner. :wub:

Isabeli looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Both are very nice covers, but the subscriber's edition is my favorite.

Dakota Will See You Now...
Star: Dakota Fanning
Photographer: David Slijper
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Make-Up: Sally Branka

imcmagazine

For some reason I really like seeing Dakota and Elle on magazines. I don't care about what 17 and 14 year olds wear or do, or really have to say, but somehow I find those two to be appealing.

Me too. The ed and especially subscriber's cover is very pretty.

She looks so beautiful in the Jonathan Saunders Dress.

I prefer the newsstand cover and I just love Dakota's editorial. She looks very beautiful in it. Thank you for posting, visualoptimism.

Besides finding Dakota adorable and talented, she wears clothes really well, love the way shes styled for this edit:heart:, the Prada and miu miu looks were made for her, and I could stare at those sick Prada heels all day:P, definitely picking up this issue.:D

She really need to learn how to smize. She just looks dead in the face and her face looks almost the same in every shot.

^yes, she looks really bored. which is sad because otherwise I would really like this editorial
the styling and setting work really well for her pale tone and features

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->