24 Photos

Dakota, Will See You Now
Cover Star: Dakota Fanning
Photographer: David Slijper
Stylist: Anne-Marie Curtis
Hair: Ali Pirzadeh
Make-up: Sally Branka
5 Photos

That subscriber's cover is really nice. But both her and Elle are so overused in fashion magazines, I don't really get fashion's obsession with those sisters.

Looking forward to seeing Isabeli's editorial. Thanks for the scans and review!

i love the cover :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
the cover is absolutely gorgeous, love dakota and the colours. isabeli fontana? awesome!

Does nothing for me, and frankly getting tired of seeing these girls everywhere. Although, i do feel like she suits Elle, i suppose its just not relevant to my interests, just like this magazine for a while now.....

Thanks for posting.

The cover is stunning, especially the ''Dakota will see you now'' coverline :wub:.

Dakota and Elle are certainly becoming overused in fashion magazines but they are beautiful girls. To be fair I didn't expect to see Dakota on the cover, it's ok I guess, not keen on the linear typography.

beautiful cover...the supplement cover looks horrible... they should get over KM/LV collaboration...

wow gorgeous sub cover! Yes, she's overused but I don't mind as long she could delivered this gorgeous cover. Loving the reds from the lips and nails.

the back of the Elle front row magazine - Marc Jacobs and Kate Moss backstage Louis Vuitton spring 2012

2qkmss8.jpg

my own pic

she looks just very photoshopped on the cover, I don't like that....

6600859571_e0c3c3d4a9_z.jpg
6600860887_4d949761b2_z.jpg

small preview of Newsstand cover and Isabeli Fontana on second collectors edition

6600912461_236050c001_b.jpg

snap of the image from inside the editorial

my snaps

The covers are surprisingly good! i love it!

Preview for the March issue - Ana Beatriz Barros.

Scan by me. Feel free to use or repost anywhere, just please don't remove the tag! :smile:

Wow I love both covers alot:woot:, they styled her perfectly love that Prada outfit:heart: and makeup. And so excited to see Isabeli in all the new collection, that RL shot is so gorg very Great Gatsby:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->