UK Elle February 2012 : Dakota Fanning by David Slijper

Isabeli Fontana's cover

twitter/StrikeTwoPoses

HQ, Photographed by Thomas Schenk, Styled by Anne-Marie Curtis

nextmodels.com

I don't think either of the Fannings have model looks, and yet they're constantly on magazine covers. Ridiculous.

Couldn't believe the luck I encountered earlier today, noticing Isabeli's cover on the stands. I've never seen the limited edition covers here, so I didn't hesitate to make a purchase.

It's a good issue for British Elle, can't expect anything less, when Isabeli Fontana is on the pages. Dakota's pictures are pleasant too. Even the newsstand cover is noticeable, amongst other magazines on the shelves.

The Front Row supplement leaves a lot to be desired. The art direction has become banal and uninspiring. Maybe the goods have been kept for Elle Collections, which is due January 25.

Isabeli's cover is everywhere on newstands in London. I've seen it in the smaller shops and even in a supermarket, so it's clearly had a much larger print run than the previous model covers.

Dakota's subs cover reminds me of Adele's UK VOGUE cover...i think it's their sleepy bedroom eyes..

preview of Isabeli editorial

2wcjlmf.jpg

adela cechova twitter

That's a benefit of being a subscriber- usually the sub's covers are better than the newsstand ones- and this one is no exception. But Isabeli's cover is really great!

Isabeli by Thomas Schenk

- complete editorial -

glossy-beauty.blogspot

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->