UK Elle September 2010 : Emily Blunt By Matthias Vriens-McGrath

evilurges

Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread for this but some pictures of Emily from the cover shoot have just come out so here you go.

Newsstand Cover (will replace when there's a bigger one available:(

article12804347598950a9.jpg

Two pics from the same shoot:

tumblr_l6cx2bGw9q1qa93sio1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6cx66RRxp1qa93sio1_500.jpg

(All from Metro.co.uk)

On stands August 4th.

i should say that the cover is a bit boring.. i expect more than this.

Emily. :blush: I really like the cover (though not the outfit) and the first shot. The other one is mehh.

I actually adore this.
Usually that would be too much lace for me - but I think it works for the cover shot.
Emily is just stunning and such a fresh choice for September! :heart:
Can't wait to see more from this issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact of her choice and especially for September issue is very refreshing and she looks nice on the cover.
Though the first shout would have made better cover. Thanks for posting :flower:

i got mine yay! was not expecting it, it's early?

my scan

Love the shot, but agree, I wish her hair was off her face a bit more, but I'm not going to complain. As I'm just plain happy Emily has a cover quite frankly!

Thanks for the scan :smile: And yeah, I think it is a bit early actually.

i'm happy it's her, totally fresh choice, but to me the newsstand cover is better, even if she looks a bit dizzy, i like it.
can you please tell us it's a thick issue? last year it was around 370 pages. curious.:flower:

Emily looks stunning on the newsstand cover, she looks so fresh, and I'm glad to see her on the cover too.
I'm surprised at how much of a contrast there is between the newsstand and the subscribers cover and although i like the newsstand cover i think the tights are too much with an already overly detailed dress.

and for anyone wondering she's wearing Valentino Fall 2010
00300m.jpg

*Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder why? Does she have a moving coming out? Mmmm, the subscribers cover dosn't look much like her.

Black lace overload! Love it! :heart:

To be honest, I have no idea who Emily Blunt is, but she looks good and the black and nude colors thing totally works for me.

^No. But I probably have seen her in some movies before. I'm just very, very bad at remembering faces. Hollywood's women all look the same to me :innocent:

She's an English actress, and used to go out with Michael Buble for many years, but more importantly she's a very good actress. Was in The Devil Wears Prada of course, The Wolfman, and played Queen Victoria in The Young Victoria.

She has a new version of Gulliver's Travels coming out in December, so could be for that. Some early press work. Although maybe it's just that Elle wanted to feature someone who hasn't really got that many covers before. She's a beautiful girl.

She's an English actress, and used to go out with Michael Buble for many years, but more importantly she's a very good actress. Was in The Devil Wears Prada of course, The Wolfman, and played Queen Victoria in The Young Victoria.

She has a new version of Gulliver's Travels coming out in December, so could be for that. Some early press work. Although maybe it's just that Elle wanted to feature someone who hasn't really got that many covers before. She's a beautiful girl.
Cool. Thanks for all the info. I just went through her imdb résumé and I actually haven't seen any movies with her yet. Guess it's about time I watched The Devil Wears Prada.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->