UK Harper's Bazaar June 2010 : Cheryl Cole by Alexi Lubomirski

cheryl is not some sort of fashion icon, seriously. why do all the uk magazines love her? :innocent::rolleyes:

Perhaps the assault charge was 'conveniently forgotten' by people because it was very clear to everyone that she was in no way a racist, and didn't say what it was alleged she had said? It still baffles me that people have the ignorance to go around claiming she makes racist remarks. I'm sorry, but she's married to Ashley Cole? A black man. If she's a racist, and that's the actions of a racist woman, well then I'll be damned.

You cannot prove that she did not make racist marks just as I can't prove that she did. I find it pretty naive of you to just presume she's didn't make racist comments because she wasn't convicted and because "it was very clear to everyone that she was in no way a racist" (which it clearly is not). You can't tell what someone is really like just by their public persona.

People say extreme and hurtful things in the heat of the moment. BTW, her relationship with Cole started in 2004, and it doesn't in any way prove that she didn't call someone a "Caribbean *******" and a "black bi*ch". Making an offensive (racist) comment doesn't automatically mean that someone is a racist person 100% the time.

Thank god that hideous thigh tattoo isn't showing. She's said that she regrets having done so you would think she would get rid of it. She has enough money to do it.

She's an average celeb and the fact that she is shoved in our faces all the time is what annoys me. "Most Inspirational Woman Of The Decade" - Yeah right whatever. I can't believe she's now been on the three UK covers - Elle, Vogue and now Bazaar.

Well, imho the editorial isn't as good as the cover and she doesn't look half as good in it as she does on the cover.

I feel like if this was a HF-model, it would have gone down way easier with some of the members.

That said, Cheryl looks lovely and the cover is gorgeous.

That doesn't mean she does any of those things particularly well. IMO, she isn't a singer, songwriter, actress, dancer or model of any real note or skill. She is simply a pretty face, who has a high profile reality TV gig and had a high profile marriage.

And she isn't a singer because? Ofcourse, she's not the best singer out there. I'm a massive Cheryl fan but I'll be the first one to admit that her voice isn't that strong. But she's still a singer. And she's an amazing dancer aswell. Have you ever seen one of her live performances?

I'm glad to see her on the cover, she looks absolutely amazing.

Thank god that hideous thigh tattoo isn't showing. She's said that she regrets having done so you would think she would get rid of it. She has enough money to do it.

The scarring from getting it removed would probably look worse than the tattoo itself, imo.

Love the cover & the pictures! Funny how there are lots of Cheryl's haters from England.

Wow! Definitely and by far the best cover she's ever done. She looks so natural and weirdly (in a good way) a bit like Natalie Portman. Love it!

The subscriber's cover is the one I hoped it would be. Great shot of her they've used.

Harper's Bazaar.co.uk

I admit I would have preferred a model cover, but I can't deny how gorgeous the covers are even if they do feature Cheryl Cole.

i'm pleasantly surprised by the suscribers cover, i haven't minded that shot as a part of the ed, but it works perfectly as a covershot. i don't know cheryl cole to be honest, and i'm usually the one who claims fashion magazines covers are for models, but when the final outcome is that great, there's nothing to complain about, imo.

She looks very lovely on the cover. It looks so soft and relaxing. After seeing her on these covers I can't believe they choose her album pics that boring.. Actually she looks little bit Rachel McAdams on this cover, which make it even better. Hopefully content is great too, this is one of the mags I usually buy every month.

^ It's not due until the sixth. Subscriber's should get it early next week I'd imagine.

I really love the cover. Such a shame I couldn't care less about Cheryl Cole...

The shots are really beautiful. Though they're the sort of images that perhaps any girl could have looked good in - she's quite the 'blank canvas' in these to me. But hey it's Cheryl so kudos to her for making it work. I agree, she does look like Rachel McAdams in the first image.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->