UK Harper's Bazaar May 2011 : Kate Moss by Sølve Sundsbø

Surprise! Two covers for May's issues? Good for her!

She doesn't really look like herself on the first cover, I think. Although I'll probably buy it anyway. :lol:

Regardless of what people might think of the cover, it cannot be disputed that this is a heartfelt cover and editorial which provides a beautiful and rare insight into Lee's friendships with his muses.

The headshot is newsstand, and the second 'hologram' cover is subscribers. Guessing that means the logo will be a hologram? Think it might be a bit much to ask the cover to be a hologram itself!

I like the newsstand cover the most. It's such a beautiful photograph of Kate. It's suddenly iconic to me. Although the subscriber's cover is beautiful as well. Can't wait to see her editorial. :smile:

wow, uk hb always has such great content and these covers are fantastic.

Wow.. I love both of them. Simply stunning. I feel like ordering both now!

Absolutely love the 2nd shot of Kate in the McQueen dress. So stunning.

The two covers are stunning and Kate has never looked better. Harper's Bazaar UK always produces amazing covers, whether it be model or celebrity ones. UK Vogue has a lot to learn!

Amazing the 2 covers loveeed

like the first one does not like the second one...

Woah, after seeing the image in bigger of the sub hologram cover, i dont appreciate how they airbrushed her boob away, it just looks weird.

^ I didn't notice that.........weird. Now it looks like a bulge in her armpit.:blink:
I wish thay would lay off with the stupid photoshop, it is seriously ruining photography.:ninja:

love both covers! and good eye MissDalloway, it does look like some weird photoshopping to her boob

I only have one slight negative about the text
Fashion Royalty: Kate Moss, Vivienne Westwood, and....Georgia May Jagger? um no.

Georgia sort of is, in the sense that she's a descendent of fashion royalty. She was born into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukebears
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->