UK Vogue June 2006 : Kate Moss by Craig McDean

Could someone please post Kate Moss editorial!I would love to see what have they done this time!

Okay;
Source for Posts 19 34, 39, 57 and 58: My own scans ^_^

Okay, thanks susie! I've started scanning them already but no matter, I would have scanned them at some point anyway to add to my collection of scans ^_^

Btw, what exactly do you do with karma points (other than feel all warm and fuzzy :smile:), as I have somehow got 18,000 and something...

Last edited by a moderator:
susie_bubble said:
^No Kate Moss editorial this time.....
What do you mean?She is on the cover!No editorial?So the picture on the cover is the only Kate Moss picture?:blink:

justadreamer said:
Okay;
Source for Posts 19 34, 39, 57 and 58: My own scans ^_^

Okay, thanks susie! I've started scanning them already but no matter, I would have scanned them at some point anyway to add to my collection of scans ^_^

Btw, what exactly do you do with karma points (other than feel all warm and fuzzy :smile:), as I have somehow got 18,000 and something...
Yeah there should have been some kind of award like meeting the designer or models or fashion shows tickets!It fashion spot after all!

Here's my second favourite editorial from this issue. Featuring Guinevere Van Seenus (I only ever see her in UK Vogue......:ninja: )

Burlesque
Photographed by Craig McDean, Styled by Kate Phelan

Scanned by myself from UK Vogue June 2006.

Emil said:
What do you mean?She is on the cover!No editorial?So the picture on the cover is the only Kate Moss picture?:blink:
yeah it`s normal for UK vogue
only cover image maybe u`ll see this ed in the next issue

hmm i dont like this cover, getting far too bored with miss moss

susie_bubble said:
^^It's ok...I wanted to post my favourite thing out of the whole mediocre mag anyways!

Glam Rocker
Alison Goldfrapp

Photographed by Mario Testino, Styled by Lucinda Chambers

Scanned by myself from UK Vogue June 2006

Thanks so much for all scans:flower: :heart:

i luv the cover & i'm gonna buy it,
thx for scans justadreamer & susie bubble :flower:

It's actually a really boring issue unless you like Goldfrapp.

Am I the only one that loved Guinevere Van Seenus's editorial? I thought she looked incredibly, especially in the Mcqueen 'swimsuit'.

susie_bubble said:
^^It's ok...I wanted to post my favourite thing out of the whole mediocre mag anyways!

Glam Rocker
Alison Goldfrapp

Thank you thank you thank you for scanning this!!!!! I was so excited when I saw that Alison was going to be profiled in this issue but could not bear to wait a whole month to see it!!!!

I'd give you Karma but it seems I have to spread it around a bit more :huh: (I thought I was doing a good job in that department)

susie_bubble said:
Glam Rocker
Alison Goldfrapp

Photographed by Mario Testino, Styled by Lucinda Chambers

Scanned by myself from UK Vogue June 2006

Thanks for the scans Susie and justadreamer:flower:

Some scans from the mini-mag I've done
Vogue UK Mini-Mag Star Beauty
June 06
Scanned by me
scan00034wd.jpg

scan00028ge.jpg

scan00013of.jpg

scan2sf.jpg

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9945/scan00034wd.jpg

^thanks for the scans!! we probably won't get the supplement in NA so it's cool to get a peek :smile:

Your welcome. I'll try and scan some more of it for you tomorrow. There's quite alot!

^^ You guys, you know you don't have to respond to such silliness. Can we return to the topic and keep it positive? :flower:

Thanks for the scans, Blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kandp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->