UK Vogue June 2006 : Kate Moss by Craig McDean

Bixby said:
^^ You guys, you know you don't have to respond to such silliness. Can we return to the topic and keep it positive? :flower:

Thanks for the scans, Blue!

Thank you Bixby :flower: Absolutely no more weight talk on this thread, please.

Thanks for all the scans truebluejen and everyone else who posted :flower:

Can anybody ID the models of "How to dress for summer"pic by pic using the scans in this thread?That'd ber great!thanks in advance

I like the Kate cover waaaayyy better than the Gemma cover for Vogue Nippon... also the eds seem pretty nice. I esp like the group shots!

What a miserable life I must be leading to do this. :P:lol:

xlxoqb.jpg
xlxox5.jpg

xlxoxy.jpg
xlxpb5.jpg

xlxphu.jpg
xlxr3p.jpg

xlxun5.jpg
xlxvdw.jpg

xlxru9.jpg
xlxstc.jpg

my god,thank you!!!soooo much karma to you!and i'm sure it's a beautiful life!:flower:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to iperlchen again.:rolleyes:

iperlchen said:
What a miserable life I must be leading to do this. :P:lol:

*** no image quoting ***
all links are dead =(

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there are supposed to be any links, you can read the names from the small images, unless you've got terrible eyesight like me and have to squint at the screen to do so :lol:

justadreamer said:
I don't think there are supposed to be any links, you can read the names from the small images, unless you've got terrible eyesight like me and have to squint at the screen to do so :lol:
so u wanna say what here isn`t HQ images just this lil thumbnails??:huh:

^No, iperlchen was only adding the model names to the small version of pages for hfgl because she asked for it (See the "nametags" next to the models that weren't originally there? :wink:), the HQ scans were already posted on page 3 of this thread! :flower:

Faith Akiyama said:
^No, iperlchen was only adding the model names to the small version of pages for hfgl because she asked for it (See the "nametags" next to the models that weren't originally there? :wink:), the HQ scans were already posted on page 3 of this thread! :flower:
i don`t know why but after all these upgrades on thefashionspot all post in thread mixed up and now some post i just can`t see( some thread i can`t open:(cry:
and this continue aready longtime is that only me or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! Really? :( It's not happening to me...I hope everything goes back to normal for you, soon! :o

About the eds with the whole bunch of models...

i only know Gemma Sasha and lily, are the other girls new faces or something?
if they are...I don't know but does anybody else feels nothing for this girls? they don't cause anything on me, they are not special, they are very plain ugly bored looking...

That girl ana mihajlovic, horrible expression such an ugly girl, don't like her at all...

^yes, the rest of the girls are fairly new. I personally like Rachel Alexander, Ilze Bajare, Flavia Lucini, Michaela Hlavackova and Eva Helene Skarvig :smile:

A friend who says he has seen the issue told me there is an ed featuring only Gemma;He is mistaken?

Anyone know if there is an editorial with Doutzen in this issue (I found one picture)?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muggins1265
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"