UK Vogue June 2006 : Kate Moss by Craig McDean

Oh, that Nippon Vogue cover was photographed by Craig McDean too! :ninja:

Kate looks so beautiful on that cover!! But the pose is kind of awkward...maybe she had to pee:innocent:

I just wish they wouldn't write so much on the cover.. it kills the pictures:angry: But I guess Brit Vogue is famous for it

There's a nice pic of Sasha P in Roland Mouret.

^^ How weird he would do two almost identical covers.. But the Kate one is definitely best, Gemma looks like she has no neck!

Julia Stegner has a beach/bathing suit edit
Alison from Goldfrapp has a 6 pg spread and article - photographed by Testino

Sasha P, Gemma Ward and Lily D all have little bits in the Summer Dressing feature - photographed by Patrick Demarchelier.

The girl who was in the 'Land Girls' editorial in the April issue is featured in this issue in a Burlesque edit. phtographed by Craig McDean.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I not surprised that it's Kate? British Vogue is letting me down terribly this year.

Um, can anyone else see her nipple through the dress? Is that allowed on a cover? :blink:

Susie, would it be too much to ask you to scan the Julia Stegner editorial? Thanks in advance.

If you like I can scan the editorial now, though I don't actually know who Julia Stegner is I'm sure I can find the beach editorial ^_^

Julia Stegner

Yes, please do scan it. It is the beach editorial and I'd love to see it! Karma for you!:D :D :D

I'm in the middle of scanning a beach editorial now, but there are two! I'll post this one when I'm done, and if it's not right I'll scan the other, or if anyone wants the other as well I'll scan it. ^_^

susie_bubble said:
The girl who was in the 'Land Girls' editorial in the April issue is featured in this issue in a Burlesque edit. phtographed by Craig McDean.
i even forgot when mcdean did his last shoot for uk vogue

This is f.... ridicilous!Kate Moss again they are not normal.Is she the only model on the planet.I mean there are so many great models out there who would be perfect.And why put her again she was like a million times on the cover!To me having Kate Moss or a celeb on the cover is the same thing!Enough!All that said i am definetly buying because i always do nomather who is on the cover!

Thanks!
Could you post the index or just write it!

Emil said:
This is f.... ridicilous!Kate Moss again they are not normal.Is she the only model on the planet.I mean there are so many great models out there who would be perfect.And why put her again she was like a million times on the cover!To me having Kate Moss or a celeb on the cover is the same thing!Enough!All that said i am definetly buying because i always do nomather who is on the cover!
yeah agreed i`m so sick of her shoots

I'm sorry, I'm probably going to sound very dumb... but where is the index? I looked in the back and front of the mag and there's an Address Book and the Contents pages... :unsure:

No you are not!I probably wrote it wrong.My english!I meant the page where every article and editorial is written i think it is Contenets pages could you post it so that we know what kind of articles and other stuff are in this issue!Sorry,i read American,French and Uk Vogue so i got it mixed up in American they have index page!Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kandp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->