photo taken by vogue28

Review - 238 Pages.

Shop Bazaar/Blithe Spirit
Model: Luna Schulze
Photographer: Joachim Mueller Ruchholtz
Stylist: Miranda Almond
6 Photos

Beauty Queens
Models: Jing Wen, Gigi Hadid, Ondria Hardin, Antonia Wilson, Anne Cleveland, Paige Reifler, Kitty Hayes & Laura James
Photographer: Brigitte Niedermair
Stylist: Carine Roitfeld
17 Photos

More Than A Beautiful Face
Cover Star: Lupita Nyong'o
Photographer: Alexi Lubomirski
Stylist: Miranda Almond
9 Photos

Hothouse Flowers
Model: Luca Gadjus
Photographer: Koto Bolofo
Stylist: Leith Clark
10 Photos

May Blossoms

Model: Naty Chabanenko
Photographer: Erik Madigan Heck
Stylist: Leith Clark
13 Photos

Bazaar Beauty/The Art Of Makeup
Models: Irma Spies & Rozanne Verduin
Photographer: Damon Heath
8 Photos

What a lovely image, and it actually ties in with this season. This reminds me of a more superior version of Dior's SS campaign. Her skin looks so edible, hope I dont offend by saying that.
I'm quite impressed with the level of fame Lupita has reached. To have booked this cover with nothing to promote? Only the likes of Gwyneth, Kate H and SJP are afforded that luxury.

The review sounds great too, looking forward to Beauty Queens. Thanks again for the effort, Vogue28!

I love Lupita, she's so beautiful and inspiring ... Always glad to see her on a cover :smile:

You're most welcome, Benn98. The newsstand cover is a closeup of Lupita smiling, same flower in her hair with a deep purple masthead - quite beautiful also. There's a limited edition cover featuring Lupita, available at Waitrose, wearing a red Miu Miu top with a red masthead. Five covers for the issue in total and will scan cover credits soon.

She'll probably talk Lancôme, what she can about Star Wars, and also she bought the rights/is starring in the adaptation of Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's 'Americanah'.

The cover looks amazing. Love to see Lupita on magazines more often!

love it. its a lovely cover and lupita looks amazing. looking forward to the editorial.

I don't think I've ever seen a bad shot of her. I'm really looking forward to seeing this.

What a beautiful cover! This is just so refreshing after seeing generic after generic covers. Another thing that I like about this one is that it makes you smile and the fact that it doesn't look forced / contrived. Fantastic!

Way too much Photoshop that her skin looks like metal.

Beautiful cover! Thanks so much for sharing, vogue28!!

She can´t take a bad photograph, can she? that said, I think they ruined the pic with too much photoshop! her skin is always shining irl, no need to make it look like plastic. I also think her mouth looks weird.

Photoshop aside, imo it´s a lovely image. I only hope that the newsstand is this good, specially when it comes to the layout.

Thank you, Vogue for the review/cover. Lots of unknown/rarely used photographers on this issue, right?

Such a beautiful cover. I'm intrigued to see the newsstand cover, hopefully it is just as lovely and I'll buy it.

HQ Subscribers' Cover:

scan by vogue28

^I take back my overphotoshoped comment, it was a matter of image quality it seems...

Thanks again, Vogue! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paradeyesx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->