KissMissScan​

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Courtly Gestures
Photographer: Mario Testion
Models: Nadja Auermann, Kristen McMenemy, Cecilia Chancelor

th_48538_Mario_Testino_Ed_-_12_122_220lo.jpg

KissMissScan

oh no i almost had a heart attack when i saw the title...:ninja:..i've always been wanting this issue so much...cause i know honor got her first ed in this issue,right?plus an amazing ed by meisel named "london babes" that directed by izzy blow....i'm still saving money for this issue...in ebay.co.uk it sells at £12..not to mention the international shipping cost:sick:

anyway,thanks a zillion for the scans!:flower:

yes there is a beautiful ed with Honor... I will scan them sometime later... if i forget just remind me... I will scan London babes as well... ;-)

Great KissMiss!!!! Thanks¨!

I wondered if I should buy this issue from ebay! Now you gave me!!! :heart: :flower:

in ebay.co.uk it sells at £12..not to mention the international shipping cost:sick:

Yes, the shipping costs can be quit devastating!!!!:doh: That depends on the postal service itself and of course the seller! I know that the weight of the item defines the postage costs and some Vogue issues are soooo heavy (especiallly Italian Vogue),but....There are some sellers who prefer high postage costs and some who profit on P&P costs!:angry:

I bought few Vogue UK issues (one of them arrived and is already posted here) with acceptable postage of 5 pounds. Item arrived in excellent condition within 10 days (but it's before Xmas rush) so it's ok!

I bought few Vogue UK issues (one of them arrived and is already posted here) with acceptable postage of 5 pounds. Item arrived in excellent condition within 10 days (but it's before Xmas rush) so it's ok!

I did the same... I bought US Vogue with Helena, Claudia, Stephanie, Naomi and Christy from the US and it never arrived...

So sorry to here this KissMiss!

Just found out that my 2nd Vogue UK with Stephanie Seymour arrived at my home but at the moment I'm on vaccation at my parents so it will wait for me!!!!
I bought last week 3 more Vogue issues so I'm not worried yet!!!

Please, do post more from this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Real Life
Models: Honor, Violet (Sister) and Virginia (Mother) Frasers
Photographer: Manuela Pavesi

KissMissScan

There is some simplicity, effortless and easiness in all these editorials… no strong presence of photoshop… the cover looks so flawless and divine… you see people with some values, experience… also I love the diversity of the editorials… they all look so different… they all bring a different story…

I always loved Kate ed :wub:Oh,how i have lust for those silver pants.

What a fantastic edition and with a amazingly stunning covergirl:crush:
Great eds too with lovely young Kate and the 'Courtly Gestures' ed is something else altogether.:heart:
KissMiss huge thanks for this thread and all the pics:flower::flower:

Just to make sure, this is UK Vogue right? :unsure:

Amazing content in this issue, thanks so much for posting KissMiss. :flower:

Guys thank you so much for your wonderful comments! I am really happy that you enjoyed these issue! I agree it is really great! Thanks for Karmas everyone;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->