UK Vogue December 2021 : Lady Gaga by Steven Meisel

Meisel shooting the cover for Vogue Italia and US!

Gaaasssp, how on earth did she....?????

Well despite Meisel, I dunno. It's an eyesore? The tinfoil dress and the hair which quite frankly is really hideous. Then there are the tattoos as well. Yeah, sorry. No. Hard pass for me. It's all a bit much.
Poor makeup artists gave their all. That's the only aspect that looks vaguely passable.

Hopefully the editorial redeems the cover otherwise they'd have been better off sticking with Nick for this.

Very 80s. So unexpected to see Meisel working with Gaga. I like it.

Vogue Italia cover is absolutely fab' instead of whatever this cover is

Prefer the Vogue Italia cover, but I like this as well! My magazine budget for the next month or so is going to be higher than it's been since before the Pandemic started.

Why is she wrapping herself with the tinfoil on the cover? And the hair and make-up are messy.

I find it very decadent! In a way I wish she wore something else because the attitude and the make up are fabulous!

I love everything minus the hair colour. she looks stunning!

So goregous! So festive! Such a thrill to see Gaga shot by STEVEN MEISEL. I never thought I'd see the day.

She's been long overdue a British Vogue cover in my opinion and it turned out perfectly. It's a nice mix of glam, trashy and camp. So excited to get this one in the post.

Fashion victim slain!
The hair... the make-up...the lame' puffs... yikes!
It's the worst of over-the-top 80s cheese.

Very 80’s ma’am celebrating new year’s eve, lol. Hair and makeup are criminal.

Fashion victim slain!
The hair... the make-up...the lame' puffs... yikes!
It's the worst of over-the-top 80s cheese.
I take this 80’s over Alt’s one…

I’m so happy. I don’t love the hair color but I’m so glad she got a cover by Meisel.

Another beautiful cover from British Vogue this year!

It is indeed so festive! And seeing Stefani finally being shot by Meisel is just a total dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->