UK Vogue June 2021 : Billie Eilish by Craig McDean

Thank you, next.

edward, you are running British Vogue, so please, be British.

Not too sure I understand this one. Is it because it’s not a British subject or you feel the shoot itself doesn’t look British?

Edward seems to have been a huge supporter of British subjects since he arrived; models, acting icons who never got a look in before, etc.

Given how much clothing she's actually wearing, that's underwear being used as armour. The pieces might be flesh-toned or mesh, but there's not that much touchable skin on show.

For someone who isn't a fan of her, I must admit, that is one great cover there. She looks good and the blonde hair suits her perfectly. It totally elevated her look from this green thingy she used to sport that I don't understand to this femme fatale.

I don’t mind this cover Her stone cold expression somehow works here for this styling.
But honestly this teen idol goes through sexy phase is nothing new in music industry. Britney Christina Miley etc. Almost all of them inevitably went through this career change otherwise you are out of the picture. Or you can be indie if you want. Anyone genuinely believe this is not another orchestrated move by her agency is much underestimating how the industry works.
You can tell any aspect of the story you like as long as it sells and fans buying it I guess it is okay regardless if it is genuine

would be better if kim kardashian is wearing this on cover

I'm a sucker for nude and pastel colors, and I think this image looks so much better on her!

Regardless of her music not being my cup of tea this is all very well done and she actually looks so beautiful as a blonde!

Having something printed inside the O of export copies of American Vogue would have saved me decades of peeling enormous yellow labels off the front of each issue.

Um... ALL British Vogue covers don't have the 'British' inside the 'O'. It's only the copies sold outside of Britain that get it printed inside the 'O'. Someone is so eager to drag someone for no reason.
In my experience, the last time I saw the “British” inside the O was during Alexandra last issue and the 2 or 3 before Edward’s one. I live in Mexico and all the subsequents British Vogue I’ve bought don’t have the british in the title. As far as I remember, even was topic of discussion when Edward’s first cover was revealed.

In my experience, the last time I saw the “British” inside the O was during Alexandra last issue and the 2 or 3 before Edward’s one. I live in Mexico and all the subsequents British Vogue I’ve bought don’t have the british in the title. As far as I remember, even was topic of discussion when Edward’s first cover was revealed.
Regardless, the 'Britain' missing from the 'O' isn't something new or done just by Edward. As far as I know, it's always been like that and not what the person I quoted was implying about Edward.

I somehow like the cover more than the three pieces taken from the main editorial. I don't know exactly how to feel or what to think but at least my eyes say yes.

The Hair could have been better but I actually like this. Always love an extreme magazine cover makeover

I think it depends on which "patch" of print your country get. I have been buying British Vogue for quite some time and I have every issue under Edward. And they are all "exported" version: i.e. "British" inside the O, listing US and Canadian price next to the Pound price. I this this is the standard export version to at least North America. I live in Asia and I guess we get the same version each month too. Maybe your country get the British version so there is no "British" inside the O and only price in Pound on the cover.

Here is the May issue for your information.

Vogue UK May.png
my snap

I think it depends on which "patch" of print your country get. I have been buying British Vogue for quite some time and I have every issue under Edward. And they are all "exported" version: i.e. "British" inside the O, listing US and Canadian price next to the Pound price. I this this is the standard export version to at least North America. I live in Asia and I guess we get the same version each month too. Maybe your country get the British version so there is no "British" inside the O and only price in Pound on the cover.

Here is the May issue for your information.

View attachment 1173001
my snap
Thanks for the info! I didn’t know that :smile:

I would've like it more if she take it further by having a sexy expression in her face. To fully commit to the "reinvention" of her here. But all in all this is great

She has the most dead boring face I’ve ever seen wow she couldn’t look more disinterested if she tried it’s a HARD PASS for me

Hmm, they don't usually share quite so many previews before the newsstand release and I find it to be kinda anticlimactic to look at the actual issue already knowing exactly what to expect inside. Always hated the fact we see American Vogue's full stories on their site before we get the scans.

Wait, all of her looks are custom? Edward really did pull out all the stops just for her then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->