UK Vogue May 2008 : Natalia Vodianova by Mario Testino

No complaints about Natalia on the cover^_^ Looking forward to the editorial with Stam too.

Any subscribers got it yet? Im expecting it over the next few days..

i'm going into town tomorrow. hopefully one of the WHSmiths there will have this. this issue sounds promising.

^^ WOW! cannot wait!
Defo. going into town tomorrow.
thank you.

Natalia? How original:rolleyes:

Well i can't complain at least is not Madonna.:innocent:

I personnally wouldn't mind a Madonna Vogue cover :lol:

I would, but only because she's everywhere else at the moment.

I don't want to curse things by expressing my hopes ahead of seeing the actual image, but I look forward to seeing Natalia, her 80's style cover shot from a few years back was great. And as we know UK Vogue aren't that experimental with their visual style (at least, on the front of the magazine), they should be playing to Natalia's strengths.

omg. lets hope that isnt going to be the cover shoot.

I thought the same...I quite like the title from the bond movies bt it has been used so much in combination with Natalia.

The film is called 'From Russia With Love' , the title is a play on that and suggests the rise of russia in europe.

So strange how she is always on May covers.

I think the title may also be in reference to the "From Russia" exhibit at the Royal Academy in London right now. Obviously its from the Bond film, but since there are ads for that exhibit everywhere, the phrase is a little fresh in people's minds.

Thanks for the video. Not expecting much from that shoot. I wonder if the old man standing behind her will be featured - didn't know people like that still existed LOL

Imagine - old man airbrushed out of Vogue!

I also thought the editorial title had something to do with that Russian art exhibition, especially considering (a) it was in the national news a while back, due to it being caught up in some diplomatic incident, and (b) Natalia and her husband are themselves quite active in the arts. I know he's supposed to be some sort of painter, but with that much money, they're more likely to play a bigger part as patrons, rather than producers.

The film is called 'From Russia With Love' , the title is a play on that and suggests the rise of russia in europe.

So strange how she is always on May covers.

I knew it was From and not To ut the original idea is still the bond title I think

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noircheese
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->