UK Vogue May 2010 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Testino

edt: ok for karlies and julias eds as well, they look fantastic ^_^

I can't wait for scans of the Karlie editorial. I'm not her biggest fan, but I think she looks fantastic in the previews.

Did all subscriber's get their copies? I came back to my flat today fully expecting to have this issue to read tonight...but nadda.

^ i was in WHSmiths today and didn't see it, nor did i see US Harpers Bazaar
I'm sure its due out on the 8th

Possibly yes. I hope my subscriber's copy comes today. It's always a form of torture when it's on the shelves infront of me and mine hasn't arrived yet.

To be honest, I really wasn't too keen on the cover.
Although there is no denying that Gwyneth Paltrow is very beautiful, I prefer it when models have Vogue covers rather than celebrities. Although, it does help them to sell magazines which is really what counts in the end!

The editorials and the extended Spy section made up for the cover by far.
The Karlie Kloss, Dorothea Barth Jorgensen, Julia Nobis and Constance Jablonski editorials very so lovely as well as Tim Walker's photo of McQueen!
I liked the issue over all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm loving Karlie and Constance's editorials! Especially Karlie's. I'm just captivated by her stare. :heart:

I absolutely hate the cover. Gwyneth eyes are so big. I love Dorothea's and Constance's ed, very pretty. Especially Dorothea's I love the styling.

If it wasn't for the cover,then I think this would be a pretty good issue. I can't find many faults in the eds,especially Karlie and Dorotheas.

I'm beginning to wonder...nae,pray...if Shulmans time at the helm will be up soon

I love the freshness of the cover and also would like to disagree that Anna S would have rocked the all American ed than Karlie. I dont think Anna S would properly rock that all American rural girl look, maybe more of suburban American

About half of Constance's editorial scanned:

"From Sheer to Eternity"
Ph. Regan Cameron
Fashion Editor: Miranda Almond

MarilynAgencyNY Twitter

Thanks for posting part of Constance's ed in HQ, Faith, you're a darling! The editorial is amazing and Constance looks as beautiful as ever.

She's spending holidays with Spielberg in the Hamptons and dining with Valentino and Stella. She's relevant alright, in HER circles which are infinitely removed from... well, mine for sure.

I do like Gwyneth. She puts her mouth where her money is. If she says she despises "these stupid romantic comedies" she ain't doing them. You won't catch her pretending to be romanced by her co-star with his finger in her **** either.

celebrity affiliations & associations dont make you relevant, that makes her lucky. it takes more than knowing a few people in high places for one to be considered relevant; especially when regarding covers for vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ross640
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->